Lets Talk Football

Tools    

Okay, half time 2-2. Great game. Even if we end up losing you have to give us our dues here Daniel, no matter how weak we are it is difficult to beat us at home. Will post my thoughts later when i'm home.

3-2. Dembele you are forgiven for the worst penalty of all time against Barca. My heart is racing. I wish this was the 19th Century when 60 minute games were more common

3-3 then. I'm a bit tipsy so ignore any typos or whatever here. First of all i'm so gutted i'm going to the Barca game instead of this. Most of my life i've had my own season ticket but this and last season i didn't bother, my bro in-law told me to pick one of the three home games to go to with him and i chose Barca. Funny thing is Man City was my last choice because i thought Monchen was the best chance of us winning and me leaving happy. This would've been incredible to go to.

So proud of us. I'm both ecstatic and pissed because why couldn't we have just held onto one of those 3 leads? Monchen lost at home to Barca so these next two are deciding who finishes third, no way are either of us pulling an upset and going through not that i thought there was any chance of that from the beginning. Monchen had the lead for a while though so i'm not underestimating them at all, i think they are still the favourites to make the Europa League.

Also yeah Fabulous still just Barca and Milan

Keepers responsible for the 1-1 draw at Old Trafford. Considering he's the only reason we've had anything to shout about for the last three seasons, I think I can forgive De Gea this one.

Great result for Camo's Celtic against City, It's a shame they couldn't hold on.

Ugh . I was initially really pissed that it was still 0-0 then boom 2-0 Monchen. Oh well, no Europa League for us this year. I'm at least glad i chose to go to the Barca game instead of this, at least i don't expect us to do anything against Barca.

Sounds like the Barca game was interesting. 3-0 Messi Hat Trick a missed penalty and two red cards

Man City game was very weird, they stopped Barca doing a lot of passing in the middle but every mistake they made defensively was punished. Bravo red card was stupid. Messi hardly involved but gets three goals, an assist and could have had an indirect assist had Neymar scored the penalty. Would have been interesting to see if Aguero played if City could have scored a goal or two, or if they would have played worse overall. Difficult one.

Arsenal game was a fun watch for a change

I am a lifelong Gooner yes Camo. Don't think even Mesut expected that

I've been monitoring the story about our national teams wearing Remembrance Poppy armbands in the last few days. It's great to see that the FA have chosen to defy FIFA's ruling against their use in the upcoming games.

Liverpool top at last
That's good – at the beginning of the season it looked as though Man City would walk it but now it's difficult to judge. Chelsea are in a really strong phase as well.

Yeah, this should be a great season to follow. I'm a Liverpool fan so obviously I'm delighted, even more impressive considering we've played Arsenal (W), Chelsea (W), Spurs (D), Man United (D) and Leicester (W) who finished above us last season. Next 5 games in the league I believe are Southampton, Sunderland, Bournemouth, West Ham and Middlesbrough, with a game against Leeds in the League Cup in there somewhere. Considering we don't have any European football, we're in an absolutely fantastic position. Lack of European football should also have the same positive effect on Chelsea who have been class since switching to their new formation. I am pretty certain that the top four will be the same at the end of the season, it's just a question of what order?

Yeah, this should be a great season to follow. I'm a Liverpool fan so obviously I'm delighted, even more impressive considering we've played Arsenal (W), Chelsea (W), Spurs (D), Man United (D) and Leicester (W) who finished above us last season. Next 5 games in the league I believe are Southampton, Sunderland, Bournemouth, West Ham and Middlesbrough, with a game against Leeds in the League Cup in there somewhere. Considering we don't have any European football, we're in an absolutely fantastic position. Lack of European football should also have the same positive effect on Chelsea who have been class since switching to their new formation. I am pretty certain that the top four will be the same at the end of the season, it's just a question of what order?
I feel like Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool will be the top three – hopefully not in that order .