Patriot Games
2.78%
1 votes
The Witness
5.56%
2 votes
Other
36 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I decided to do a poll everyone once and a while and this is my Harrison Ford Movie Thread Poll I will Select so man films over his career and put them in the movie poll. I am not sure how many films will be eligable but I hope I select some of his best films for consideration.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Blade Runner.

EOT.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You asked for Harrison Ford's "best" movie, so I voted for Raiders of the Lost Ark, but The Fugitive is a very close second.

If you had asked for my "favorite" Harrison Ford movie, I probably would have chosen "Other" for either The Frisco Kid (1979) or Regarding Henry (1991) or Sabrina (1995) or Random Hearts (1999) or The Age of Adaline (2015).

Its however you want to come too you vote. There are no rules or why its just your votes and again With limited slots it was hard not too put more up then did but Other was only thing I could do for films he is not listed in. I liked the movie With Meg Ryan and Segorney Weaver and I liked Eight Days And Seven Nights and I Know I am forgetting another jake ryan movie and I quite Liked Ford In Cowboys and Aliens.

If you had asked for my "favorite" Harrison Ford movie, I probably would have chosen "Other" for either The Frisco Kid (1979) or Regarding Henry (1991) or Sabrina (1995) or Random Hearts (1999) or The Age of Adaline (2015).
I was a little disappointed The Frisco Kid wasn't in the poll haha.

My favorite Harrison Ford performance is in Peter Weir's The Mosquito Coast.
My favorite film he's ever appeared in is surely Blade Runner.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

My favorite Harrison Ford performance is in Peter Weir's The Mosquito Coast
Ah, good call on The Mosquito Coast. He worked his ass off that film. Yeah that was the toughest role he tackled.

Its however you want to come too you vote. There are no rules or why its just your votes and again With limited slots it was hard not too put more up then did but Other was only thing I could do for films he is not listed in. I liked the movie With Meg Ryan and Segorney Weaver and I liked Eight Days And Seven Nights and I Know I am forgetting another jake ryan movie and I quite Liked Ford In Cowboys and Aliens.

"the movie With Meg Ryan and Segorney Weaver" is Working Girl, but it's Melanie Griffith and Sigourney Weaver, not Meg Ryan. I don't think Meg Ryan and Harrison Ford have ever been in the same movie.

"Eight Days And Seven Nights" is Six Days Seven Nights.

The "jake ryan movies" are Jack Ryan movies, and the two that starred Harrison Ford are Patriot Games and Clear and Present Danger.

My favorite Harrison Ford performance is in Peter Weir's The Mosquito Coast.
My favorite film he's ever appeared in is surely Blade Runner.

Harrison Ford has said that The Mosquito Coast is his favorite of all of his movies, probably because he got to use his carpentry skills.