Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
The Infiltrator

Middle of the road. Not bad, not really good. Uninspired.

Who's Harry Crumb? 8/10 I absolutely love John Candy and this movie is no exception!

The Legend of Tarzan 8.5/10 I love this movie a lot!

The Heat 9/10 I just love everything about the pairing of Sandra Bullock and Melissa Mccarthy!

The Quest 6.5/10 Just another typical JVCD movie!

The Neon Demon (2016)

Refn crafts a terrifying myth, drawing sustenance from such sources as the Greek Harpies and Countess Elizabeth Báthory. Dead simple. Universal. Masterwork.

http://boxd.it/bH79f

The Squid and the Whale

To Have and Have Not

And rewatched:

Dial M for Murder

The Neon Demon (2016)

Refn crafts a terrifying myth, drawing sustenance from such sources as the Greek Harpies and Countess Elizabeth Báthory. Dead simple. Universal. Masterwork.

http://boxd.it/bH79f
That's a damn lot you got out of that movie...

It didn't do much for me... Hell, I didn't even finish it.

I watched Dope today, I know I'm late to that party :/

Nerve (2016)

One of the worst movies of all time. Hated everything about it.

Das Experiment

With a story that's inspired by true events (the important elements of it remaining unchanged), it makes for a far more chilling story.

The Experiment is based on Mario Giordano's novel, Black Box, which was further based on Philip Zimbardo's Stanford prison experiment of 1971.
ive read about this experiment before.crazy stuff,but not unexpected-we "see" this stuff every day in the real world-its a superiority complex thing,how the guards start to feel like the prisoners are worthless or below them could be transferred onto how women are treated in several countries,or gays,or how people at war treat innocents or prisoners etc etc.
interesting stuff but really unerving aswell.

one of my favourite movies,i wouldnt have thought you would like it,but im glad you did!
I really dug it. The imagery in this film is very impressive and still holds up. However, I agree that some casting changes would've made it that much better. For example, Lopez. I also had issues with the ending. When you consider the rest of the film, the ending felt somewhat uninspired.

yeah the imagery is what i love about it!like really really love it. I didnt really mind J.Lo all that much,i think she can be decent at times (u turn is my favourite of hers) but i really didnt/dont like Vince Vaughn
which part of the ending didnt you like?
WARNING: spoilers below
the in dream part or them finding the girl "i real time"?

I have to return some videotapes...
Evil Dead II (1987) -

Still a very good film, it's been like 2 years and I love it. Some of the side characters and that stuff is a little... ehh.

The Kentucky Fried Movie (1977) -
++

Really bad movie, but it has a lot of great stuff in it. I would check it out just on the fact that your bound to get a laugh, also really early John Landis.

Freaks (1932) -
+

Such great themes and characters in this film, it's almost unbelievable how ahead of it's time it is.

yeah the imagery is what i love about it!like really really love it. I didnt really mind J.Lo all that much,i think she can be decent at times (u turn is my favourite of hers) but i really didnt/dont like Vince Vaughn
which part of the ending didnt you like?
WARNING: spoilers below
the in dream part or them finding the girl "i real time"?
WARNING: "the cell" spoilers below
I didn't like how rushed it felt. Here's this great buildup we're getting and suddenly he's dead and all is well again. It wasn't just that, but the general way it played out was very hokey.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
the accountant

Nice little ditty. The twist ending should have been seen a mile away, but I didn't catch it until right before it happened. One of the better movies I've seen in a down year so far.