MoFo Movie Weekends - Discussion and Calendar

Tools    

We got any fans of the new Planet Of The Apes movies Rise and Dawn?
The third one is out next July... could be an opportunity to have a weekend for the first 2 movies a couple weeks before it comes out?

Nah.

Ok... scrapping that idea of Rise/Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes...

But I have another plan up my sleeve... currently working on something special... bear with me...

Post 2 updated.

It's a long way off, but thought I'd nab that weekend in advance. Don't worry, I won't start the thread for it until a bit closer to the time and won't spam the forums this time every day with daft pictures

Edit, addition:
I know I've put Friday on there, but that's for 2 reasons.
1. Friday is the prequels and tends not to get a lot of interest.
2. There's 7 movies, which makes 2 nights a bit of a squeeze.

How does people feel of them Lethal Weapon's's's's?

There's a cacky TV series now... thought I'd get some thoughts.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Grew up with the series. The forth's the worst, so obviosly it was my favorite when I was a kid. Now I have favorite moment throughout the series, but I think I like 1 or 2 best. Would absolutley attend a MoFo weekend marathon.

Cool... more input then, Lee Thal Wee Pons?

Anyone?

I'll get a schedule sorted at some point. Maybe January?

I'm thinking someone would take up the mantle of Christmas Host... we got SC's Halloween Weekend coming soon too so January would be good. Some Actioners after Crimbo's sweety lovely holiday stuff?

Christmas is definitely a good fit, because lots of people have time off, and even if they're doing stuff there's usually big chunks in the middle of weekdays where people are just relaxing.

You mean a Christmas Weekend made of Christmas movies, Yods? Or you saying Christmas would be a good time for Lethal Weapon?

Anyone else want to input the idea of Lethal Weapon foursome weekend at some time?

Also, anyone want to take up hosting a weekend made up of Christmas movies?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm not usually around on weekends, so I probably won't be able to make it for most of these weekends, but if I'm able to make it, I'd join in the Lethal Weapon weekend. I have all four movies on DVD, but I haven't watched them in years.

What weekends are you free, GB?
Would around Christmas be a decent time for you?

I've just twigged as well that the first movie is based during Christmas as well so could be fun to have the weekend for them over the holidays.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What weekends are you free, GB?
Would around Christmas be a decent time for you?

I've just twigged as well that the first movie is based during Christmas as well so could be fun to have the weekend for them over the holidays.

I don't think it's possible to schedule any of these weekends around my crazy schedule. I'm rarely free on weekends. When I'm not working at collectibles shows, I'm either in the warehouse getting ready for the next show, or shopping at garage sales, flea markets, etc. if the weather is nice enough, or running errands that I couldn't get done during the week. Unless there's a lucky combination of events, I'm usually running around all weekend long.

The best time for me is probably the middle of the night, but I doubt that works for many other people.

Hmm, Christmas might be tough this year as Christmas Eve and then New Year's Eve are both on the weekends.
Might have to be the week before, like December 17th or something.

Cool.

Need a host for The Christmas Weekend!
I won't be able to host, but will certainly try to get there for it

Anyone?

Gonna throw out the idea again for Christmas Weekend if anyone wants to host it.

Also, Lethal Weapon at some point? Thoughts? I can certainly host.

And... after today's fun, a Scream Weekend? I can host this too if needed.

Just need input from you guys, without you lot, the weekends won't work.

Oh, and, what are the thoughts on the Pirates Of The Caribbean Weekend?
If there's no interest, I'll remove it from the second post. Was just an idea.