Movies so bad they're good

Tools    

Recently I re-watched the room I have to say out of all the great bad films The room for me tops them all. Tommy Wisues not only wrote also directed and starred in the room. But his acting is hilariously bad. As he plays character Johnny who is a likeable people person. But his fiance cheat on him with his best friend Mark. one of my favourite characters is his friend Danny. Who openly admitted to Johnny and his fiance Lisa that he likes watching them. we only find out Midway into the movie that Danny is just some random guy likes going round their house. Through out the movie we see on multiple occasions Johnny playing football with Mark and Danny sometimes only 3 feet apart and in Tuxedos I say no more. I truly adore watching the room as not only is it so bad it's good it has a timeless message"If a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live
Here is a list of some of my favourite films so bad that great
Troll 2
Hawkeye 1988
Samurai Cop
Manos the hand of fate
Spiderman 3
Plan nine from outer space
Glenn Or Glenda
The reason I haven't included films like Sharknado is because those films are actually trying to be terrible for me The charm of a terrible film is that it's trying to be good but goes horribly wrong like a train wreck on film. But Some movies though can be bad and great simultaneously like point break which the script is laughable at times with phrases like"Go back to the valley Man and I can't handle a cage man. Also 1992 Dracula is a favourite of mind too with Keanu Reeves terrible British accent my favourite quote by him in the film is "I know where the bastard sleeps I brought him there to Carfax Abby.
So can you think of any films so bad they are good. or so bad and good simultaneously if so what are your favourite bad lines in these movies.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Did Wiseau himself write this post?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I've never believed Spider-Man 3 to be that bad of a film. The biggest criticisms about it usually stem from the portrayal of Venom by Topher Grace and the execution of him in-general, personally, I choose to think of this portrayal as a means to achieving the real antagonist of Peter's alter-ego. They needed to personify him so that he could be fought and Eddie Brock was a means to doing that. I also don't have an issue with emo Peter Parker, simply put, because the Symbiote only altered Peter Parker, it didn't completely corrupt him. He was still corn-ball Tobey Maguire's Peter Parker, and honest to God, if this character was told to act "cold," "aloof," and distant, while at the same time maintaining the character's personality, I really think this is what we'd get, a darker, more awkward character.

In the end, I do think it was the lesser of the series, and has a lot of problems, but I enjoyed it overall.

I'm pretty sure there have been other threads on this topic, but I will go ahead and answer the question. On the subject of movies that are so bad, they're good:

Valley of the Dolls

Imitation of Life (1959)

Bachelor Party

Dude, Where's My Car?

Anchorman II: The Legend Continues

Showgirls. I read a very long review of Showgirls explaining why it's actually a great film and just misunderstood. I agreed with practically nothing the critic was saying, i think it is godawful and because of this it is tonnes of fun.

I've never believed Spider-Man 3 to be that bad of a film. The biggest criticisms about it usually stem from the portrayal of Venom by Topher Grace and the execution of him in-general, personally, I choose to think of this portrayal as a means to achieving the real antagonist of Peter's alter-ego. They needed to personify him so that he could be fought and Eddie Brock was a means to doing that. I also don't have an issue with emo Peter Parker, simply put, because the Symbiote only altered Peter Parker, it didn't completely corrupt him. He was still corn-ball Tobey Maguire's Peter Parker, and honest to God, if this character was told to act "cold," "aloof," and distant, while at the same time maintaining the character's personality, I really think this is what we'd get, a darker, more awkward character.

In the end, I do think it was the lesser of the series, and has a lot of problems, but I enjoyed it overall.
I agree I think the films main problem was too many villains. But some scenes in the movie where laughable Like Toby McGuire strutting down the street winking at every woman who passed him then breaking out into a dance. My favourite scene has to be the proposal sequence when Peter Parker and Mary Jane are together in a restaurant The awkwardness about it as Peter Parker talks about himself incessantly and naïvely saying to her I know what you're going through then talking about himself like an egomaniac saying "I think I've become something of an icon and the look on her face in discussed. they are literally one of the most terrible couple in film. the scene is hilarious and Uncomfortable to watch. And don't even get me started on the Jazz club scene when he goes up to the waitress and says "find us some shade hot legs. And when he confronts his landlord saying fix this dam door then the landlord turns round his daughter and says he is a good boy I was like did I hear that right. I love the landlords advice to Peter Parker about winning a girls attention "I'm a good man you're a good woman. Then there is a awkward stare afterwards that makes the scene all the more funny. And Harry Osborne is hilarious to trying to steal his girlfriend it's like watching the room if it was a Marvel film. but I love Spiderman 3 I describe it as being a hilariocty

both hilarious.

Miss March looks kind of like a Harold and Kumar The movie not The woman in the magazine Lol thanks for the recommendations recently got land of the lost on DVD I'll give it a try

I have to return some videotapes...
Spiderman 3 is mediocre, but no where near as bad as people say it is. Would've been great if it was amazing though, probably would have gone down as one of the best trilogies ever made.

The worst thing about Spider-Man 3 (2007) wasn't that it was such a bad movie, but it was the movie that killed what was an awesome series with tremendous momentum.

Spider-Man (2002) was an extremely well done and very true-to-source comic movie which was then complimented by an even more exciting sequel two years later (which doesn't always happen) - people were in love with the series.

So 3 was like a sudden road block - it failed to continue the momentum, it seemed like it didn't have the same feel as the first two, almost like it was askew of the continuity, and it killed the series.
That's the real reason people don't like 3 - not for being such a sucky movie, but for ending something that started out AMAZING...ly.

I genuinely admire Uwe Boll and firmly believe everybody should. At this point I can't even know if what he does is on purpose or just a series of unintentional hilarious missteps, but House of the dead is hysterical.

Of course Tommy Ohhimark Wiseau and the rapping dog from Titanic: The animated movie are worth of all our ironical love as well.

The worst thing about Spider-Man 3 (2007) wasn't that it was such a bad movie, but it was the movie that killed what was an awesome series with tremendous momentum.

Spider-Man (2002) was an extremely well done and very true-to-source comic movie which was then complimented by an even more exciting sequel two years later (which doesn't always happen) - people were in love with the series.

So 3 was like a sudden road block - it failed to continue the momentum, it seemed like it didn't have the same feel as the first two, almost like it was askew of the continuity, and it killed the series.
That's the real reason people don't like 3 - not for being such a sucky movie, but for ending something that started out AMAZING...ly.
Tother Grace The guy who played venom quit that 70s show to be in the film so when you think about it Spiderman 3 ended that 70s show due to the fact when he left The shows popularity left with him. And it wasn't the same after he left since he was the main character if there was one

I genuinely admire Uwe Boll and firmly believe everybody should. At this point I can't even know if what he does is on purpose or just a series of unintentional hilarious missteps, but House of the dead is hysterical.

Of course Tommy Ohhimark Wiseau and the rapping dog from Titanic: The animated movie are worth of all our ironical love as well.
Like your description of Mr Wiseu