The MoFo Top 100 Action Movie Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Only one of those i've seen is Master And Commander. Think it is still my least favourite cinema experience. When me and my friend were 10 we skipped into it after watching something else, we sat through the full thing and were bored to tears. Not sure why we didn't just leave it's not as if we paid for it, we just stubbornly soldiered on. Mind you i was 10 i'm sure i'd think differently of it now although i'm in no rush to see it again.

Mad Max was #7 on my list. I also liked Smokey and the Bandit, but I just didn't think of it for this particular countdown.

Omni told me I was late submitting my top 25.
Anyways, I'll be tuning in to see if any of my movies show up. So far, none of the films are on my list.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Mad Max was on my list I'm fairly sure. Deserves its place for the legendary opening, and for making a decent road movie on a shoestring budget, launching the career of Mel Gibson.

Master and Commander one of my all time fav movies, never occurred to me to vote for it here though, falls into that category of being a great film with action but not an action film.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I think we will see quite a few unusual films show up at the tail end of this countdown before we start to hit more pure action films.

I have a feeling my #1 film is not going to make the list.
Hrmhrm... *twirls phantom mustache*

I couldn't finish that movie. I don't like anything Zhang's in. If she's onscreen consider my brain officially checked out.

Like a few films on my list. If i knew you were accepting everything as Action my list would've been a lot different. I mostly threw a few grey area choices out there along with films i know are thought of as action so i'd not need to change most of it.

Like a few films on my list. If i knew you were accepting everything as Action my list would've been a lot different. I mostly threw a few grey area choices out there along with films i know are thought of as action so i'd not need to change most of it.
Looking at your list I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

May i suggest you steal one thing from Raul it be best maybe with each movie that goes off the board if you put what number each person who has the movie on there list. I like how raul does that and can be kinda helpful for people like me who know its on the list but didnt write it down.

May i suggest you steal one thing from Raul it be best maybe with each movie that goes off the board if you put what number each person who has the movie on there list. I like how raul does that and can be kinda helpful for people like me who know its on the list but didnt write it down.
...so you'll know what number it might have been...?

I considered that, but decided otherwise.

...so you'll know what number it might have been...?

I considered that, but decided otherwise.
I miss spoke i meant you just right the number down that came off the lists and how many had that movie. i was not meaning put down who had the number.

An example

Lets say Smokey and The Bandit had say 3 On the list.

What ever the points were, and what number the movie was on there list say 10 14 19 was the numbers.