Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

At this point in my life, my all-time favorite horror film constantly shifts between Halloween and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, but the one that has influenced my life more and been a favorite longer has always been Halloween. Tonight, I want to return to that eerie suburban neighborhood where Michael Myers stalks his victims!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I was planning to watch this the previous two days but had company, and unless something was DVR'd last night that's better, I plan on watching this in the afternoon.

If you could grade it, it might expedite this..

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Everything I have seen sez itza a mess, but heh. Conroy and Hamill will always be Bats and the Prince imb, so that alone is worth a watch.

About to watch Children of Men I've heard nothing but good things about it and I have yet to see it

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Splendor in the Grass (1961)

CAN KAZAN KEEP HIS 4.5 STREAK?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
North by northwest (1959)

It's about time I got to this. I did a sorting of my collection a few days ago to sort out all the movies I hadn't gotten to over the years. I buy much second hand or when there's a sale, so I often come away with 3-4 movies that I sort in but then forget about. When I was finished, I had 117. This one came in a bundle together with dial M and stranger on a train, so I guess there's some hitchkock in my future.

Let's get to it.

Enjoyed Vertigo very much, even if it had like three different endings. It's that one and Psycho that I've seen. I've tried to find Blackmail as well, but it seem it's out of print.

An american werewolf in London (1981) Dir. John Landis

Been dying to see this and now, apparently, it's time. Let us all howl at the moon.