Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

3D Architectural Design Studio
I have Seen Last Movie Batman V Superman 7/10

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Restrained, if you will. That's the one word to perfectly describe everything about this film. The acting, the story, the budget, the action sequences...all restrained.
Quick reminder, it is a Disney movie. Of course it was restrained, when you consider how polite and cuss-free the dialogue was among sailors. I also saw no cigarettes/pipes, no booze, no nude wall decorations in sailor's quarters, etc. Restraint was expected from the start.

Nebraska 2013

Quite an all right movie. I sometimes rate movies by how many memorable scenes they contain. This one had a couple of great ones, but probably the best one is the bar scene where Woody is being ridiculed for his "winning" ticket. A subtle, almost completely silent scene that shows so much. All I can say is kudos to the writers and the actors.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé

(5 REWATCHES - 3 SIR, - 3) Monty Python & the Holy Grail (1975)
Had the entire movie memorized and a few friends and myself would spout it constantly during junior and high school. It remains my favorite of the Python movies.

You can't fight in here.This is the War room!
hello everybody!after a nice and long vacation i am back.here is a short list of movies that i have watched :
Hostel
Ilegitim
The Conjuring 2
Periferic
California Dreamin'
3 Idiots

Trespass (2011) -

Kidman and Cage, but not good at all.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
hello everybody!after a nice and long vacation i am back.here is a short list of movies that i have watched :
Hostel
I'm curious. Have you ever stayed in a hostel? I have a million times, but I never saw the movie, even though a lot of hostels had it.

You can't fight in here.This is the War room!
I'm curious. Have you ever stayed in a hostel? I have a million times, but I never saw the movie, even though a lot of hostels had it.
i've never stayed in a hostel.but the movie is good

Akeelah and the Bee (2006)

It's basically the Karate Kid with a spelling bee instead of a karate tournament... and with different genders... and ethnicities... and relationships.

Please hold your applause till after the me.
Akeelah and the Bee (2006)

It's basically the Karate Kid with a spelling bee instead of a karate tournament... and with different genders... and ethnicities... and relationships.

That sounds awful, but a 3.5 rating, huh.

The Disappointments Room (2016)

It's really that bad? I'm still watching it, but I guess I need to lower my expectations now.

SubUrbia -
+

Quite liked this just didn't think it was one of Linklaters best personally. It felt like a mix of several other Linklater films. Was basically just a group of 20 somethings hanging around discussing varous things from random topics to their lives. Didn't find it as entertaining or interesing as some of his other similar films but it certainly wasn't bad.

I really like Giovani Ribisi but i wasn't sure about his character here. I had no idea why he was hanging around with these people, he didn't seem to like any of them much and was constantly arguing and being ridiculed by them. Even his relationship with his girlfriend just felt weird. He gave a good performance i just wasn't crazy about his character. He was constantly bitter and was a bit of downer tbh. Tim was just a very unlikeable and unpleasant person. Think Buff was my favourite character, he was the funniest. Also quite liked Pony.

Anyway yeah it was quite enjoyable just not one of his best. That's my 13th Linklater. Planning on finishing his filmography in the next few months hopefully. Must admit though the only one i'm really excited for is The Bad News Bears. Mostly because i love the original and i can totally see Billy Bob Thornton in Matthau's role.

Le Chef -

Jackie is really funny I died at the japonese costume's part too. And the spanish guy expert in molecular food And how could I forget about the 3 chefs of the old people's restaurant! Still that cultural japonese stealing dance gets the prize