To anyone thinking about running a Survivor game.... (A story)

Tools    

Sean is more than capable of winning a Survivor.

Rob Mariano destroyed his All-Stars season in the real Survivor, and he didnt even make the jury his first season. yanevahknow

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
When they did Ultimate Big Brother over here, Nikki Grahame was the runner up and she was originally like 9th in her series! You have a point, Tongo!

I think it would be nice if we retired the idea of playing characters/roleplaying in Survivor.

I say this partly because I exhausted myself with different characters while hosting Survivor 7..... and just because it might be nice to return to a style like the first two Survivor games.

I think it's better when different people play this game. I'm getting a bit tired of 16,000 games with TONGO, CiCi, Camo, raul, Suspect, myself, etc. It's fun with different people. But they gotta be the RIGHT different people. Not just anybody who jumps in (or, specifically, someone TONGO recruits). And they can't be alts.

Guys, should I delete that last installment and rewrite it? Im thinking its a piece of crap. It reads like a car with square tires.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Guys, should I delete that last installment and rewrite it? Im thinking its a piece of crap. It reads like a car with square tires.
I thought it was fine personally.

Let's say I could have anybody on the forum play Survivor 8. I'm the casting agent and I get to decide who plays. I would pick the following people:

1. Miss Vicky
2. JayDee
3. mark f
4. Captain Spaulding
5. cricket
6. The Gunslinger45
7. MovieMeditation
8. Captain Steel
9. gbgoodies
10. nostromo87
11. Iroquois
12. Tacitus
13. christine
14. Mr Minio
15. honeykid
16. Gideon58

Possibly I'm forgetting other good people, but that's a difference right there. That's a fantasy Survivor.

Let's say I could have anybody on the forum play Survivor 8. I'm the casting agent and I get to decide who plays. I would pick the following people:

1. Miss Vicky
2. JayDee
3. mark f
4. Captain Spaulding
5. cricket
6. The Gunslinger45
7. MovieMeditation
8. Captain Steel
9. gbgoodies
10. nostromo87
11. Iroquois
12. Tacitus
13. christine
14. Mr Minio
15. honeykid
16. Gideon58

Possibly I'm forgetting other good people, but that's a difference right there. That's a fantasy Survivor.

It would be nice to get them to play a game. But it won't happen.

Still waiting to hear what Suspect's S8 theme is.

I'll take a tease - a hint - if anything.

Why are you even writing this thing about Survivor 4? We already lived through it. I feel like I'm reading a celebrity bio -- about myself.

I'm flattered, actually. I think you must really love me. The most interesting parts of the story have been about me. When I said I didn't like this last chapter, you started feeling like it was bad and needed to be rewritten. YOU LIVE TO SERVE ME. I'll have to remember that come Survivor 8.

I think Goodies and Minio would do great.
Gbgoodies would win, and if she didn't, she'd have a huge meltdown and go away for a few days, depressed, making people wonder if she'll ever return to the forum.

Why are you even writing this thing about Survivor 4? We already lived through it. I feel like I'm reading a celebrity bio -- about myself.
Cause its a good story, theres a bunch in there. I never felt inspired to write about winning the 2011 Fantasy Baseball Championship or my involvement in the leagues at all the past 8-9 years, but theres something dense that one month we all did S4. Im not obsessing about it, just stating what the game was like.

Gbgoodies would win, and if she didn't, she'd have a huge meltdown and go away for a few days, depressed, making people wonder if she'll ever return to the forum.
I could make a fanfiction of a survivor with all them in it. Now THAT would be interesting as hell.