Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Google Image search proves it's some random deceased woman.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

CR, I like the 40's style look also. I wonder if that's a pic of her from either Captain America or her now-cancelled series Agent Carter, both of which were set in the 40's?

Here's my current love, although I haven't see her Oscar-winning role in Room. I have seen her in other, smaller roles. I am under her spell and I think she is just naturally beautiful. And that is Brie Larson:

Very attractive woman and I was always impressed that no matter how big her career got she seemed to always crop up doing Doctor Who audio dramas, beginning with Blood of the Daleks.

I am so looking forward to Gal Gadot in the Wonder Woman movie. She's just gorgeous.

Looking at this pic, she as well might be all just CGI.

Boy, I can smell the irony of that sentence from here.
From what I've seen I get the impression that her voice is the sexiest thing about her.

Shailene Woodley:

Veronica Yip

That's Uncle Fuk aka Anthony Wong in the last photo in Three Days of a Blind Girl.