Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

Wolf, I wanted to believe RedFoot was a real person! Now I'm thinking SC was right, and I'm going to vote for Trump and not going to trust again. In a way, lying just make everything else you said a lie too

Oi, I'm a Bernie Fan
Well, he's not really bad like Hillary. The problem is more just being anti-Trump.

It looks bad on my part. I know.

Matt brought me into the game to enhance his chances and I felt like I could do something similar. Only I've ruined it all. SC I'm sorry for ruining your game but don't take it out on him. It's my fault.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Stop it Wolf! You are fricken TUS!!!!

Enough of the games. A person doesn't just join a forum that their brother is on and keep it a secret.

For example, Daniel has a brother that has an account on here.

I feel like I've ruined his reputation here.

Again. I'm not him.

I'm sorry for all future survivor games.
I'm worried about you.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Oh, I can't imagine my sister on here. She'd spam my review thread until I posted a review of White Chicks hailing it as the greatest comedy of all time

I honestly think nope and Rauld should come back and my two accounts voted off.
Hell to the no on that one. Even with the alts our alliance overcame. I cant believe this is happening. I wonder if the problem is even more widespread than this.

Matt brought me into the game to enhance his chances and I felt like I could do something similar. Only I've ruined it all. SC I'm sorry for ruining your game but don't take it out on him. It's my fault.
Why would you care to help your brother out like this? For a silly game on an Internet forum?

What would that give to you? Why would it benefit you? If you won the game, why would that be important to you? Important enough to do all this.

Yeah I don't buy the brother story either:

Why would you not introduce yourself to the forum as his brother when you signed up?

Why would you only come on to play a silly internet game?

Why didn't you tell us he was your brother last time all the Alt account talk started to emerge?

All these excuses coming out now because you know we're closing in on the truth, TUS, just admit it...

Why would you care to help your brother out like this? For a silly game on an Internet forum?

What would that give to you? Why would it benefit you? If you won the game, why would that be important to you? Important enough to do all this.
Cause my brother asked me to. Simple as that. I said sure. It looked like fun. Plus having the secret that no one knew was fun too.

I don't post too much because I don't have time (school). But the game I played was fun. It was suppose to be a one off.

Clearly I messed that up.

You weren't even part of the last Survivor, how would you have known another was starting and that you needed to create an Alt account and do a few posts in time? Why would RedFoot say that story about being approached by TUS? I just don't know why you'd go through all the effort of creating an account, an avatar, profile banner, posting etc. for a game on a forum that you wouldn't use otherwise. It has to be TUS.