Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

There's no 100% way of knowing. IPs could match, but if they don't that still doesn't mean anything. For example, using a phone and using a computer would be 2 different IP's.
I think it's the same ip, if my brother was banned via IP, I couldn't enter with my computer either

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I think it's the same ip, if my brother was banned via IP, I couldn't enter with my computer either
I don't think you are banned by IP. I could be wrong though. And like I said, you can have more than one device. Our best shot would be to see if RedFoot or Wolfsbane ever signed on with the same IP as TUS. Pretty sure you can check that.

Also i soooo love that Suspect nominated The Impostor for the Documentary HOF. It is about a guy who takes on multiple identities all around the world

That is just too brilliant for words

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Once we talked IPs RedFoot high tailed it. And so did Wolf. Our case in 95% closed.

My reasoning for getting rid of Wolf was just that, alts don't deserve to go far in this game, strategy or not.

I don't think you are banned by IP. I could be wrong though. And like I said, you can have more than one device. Our best shot would be to see if RedFoot or Wolfsbane ever signed on with the same IP as TUS. Pretty sure you can check that.
I think IPs slightly vary on devices and things, but the main part of it which will get banned, normally like the first two sections, will effect multiple people/devices, which is why it's not used very often.

But yeah, nothing to lose, might as well ask I agree with you.

Once we talked IPs RedFoot high tailed it. And so did Wolf. Our case in 95% closed.

My reasoning for getting rid of Wolf was just that, alts don't deserve to go far in this game, strategy or not.
I'm at work.

Oh right, the IP thing I was talking about was about a game, which you can only play on a computer, it's not like MoFos where you can log in everywhere there is internet . Also I just laugh by watching my detailes "obsess and soon obesse" past Tat's humor is gold

Poor Yoda. Yesterday he temp banned Suspect as a goof. Now this.

I don't think we really would have caught onto him so strongly if he hadn't temp banned himself. That's what gave a red flag to me. I wasn't convinced Suspect would really give up total control. You can thank me and my game twist.

Yesterday I turn invisible mode on, and start researching if RedFoot was an alt account, at the end I failed since I believe in people and it's difficult for me to distrust them

Whoever caught on to RedFoot, well done. I didn't know that but it's 100% accurate due to PMs I got from him.
That was me, after I read the thread this morning and saw SC kicked Wolfsbane out the game I took a little more interest in the theory of TUS having aliases, beforehand I always gave him the benefit of the doubt. So I checked a few things and messaged SC to see what he thought and if he wanted to take a look. The evidence and clues just seem to have got bigger since then.

Yesterday I turn invisible mode on, and start researching if RedFoot was an alt account, at the end I failed since I believe in people and it's difficult for me to distrust them
Learn from this, 'cause it's something I learned in life:

The nicest people you meet can turn into the nastiest people you'll ever meet.

Don't be surprised if God is Satan.