Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

THIS is the Survivor: All Stars you wanted to see.

Utter insanity. The truth comes out.

Everything is just absolutely ruined, I don't know who to trust, what achievements are now valid and stuff like that. The game is a mess, the integrity of most Survivor games are now under question. This is like the Russian Olympics scandal.

I don't understand it, it's a game, why would people create alias accounts to try and win, what's the fun in that.

Man this is nuts. Suspect has me questioning my own existence now.
You're not the only one......

WHO AM I?!! AM I GOD?!?!? SATAN?!?!?!?! OR JUST A SIMPLE SWAN. I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

RedFoot said "my game"

That about says it all. Suspect says that all the time.
There are just too many little clues and coincidences now for this not to be right, I'm so certain about this one.

Apparently he messaged Tongo begging him to get me out last night too. Not sure why he would want to specifically target me from that side, instead of someone like Tongo, Cosmic, or any other big player. Clearly TUS carrying on his plan to try and get me out at all costs, he even tried messaging me (TUS) saying that I was being lied to and he didn't vote for me, he was desperate for me to go.

I was trying to look up info as to where everyone has placed in every game. But not every host made that easy.
Here's a post i made with everybody who has played in each Survivor game btw - http://www.movieforums.com/community...88#post1562288

It doesn't have where they finished but just in case it helps. I left CiCi out of Survivor 5 by accident but the rest of them are accurate.

All these years thinking I was a swan, but here I am, a duck. No wonder I always had a strange honk. It was meant to be a quack!

Oh god shut up guys!! Can we just get Yoda here, tell us by 100% proof that those 2 are alts before eliminate them? because vote them out for being 99% sure is still speculation

During all the ugly drama last night, Im getting PM'd by Redfoot about getting out Dan. I say to him, you sure arent talking like a newbie, and he shut up pretty fast. Alternate accounts......how can it be proven or avoided?

This game looks like its on self-destruct mode since Rauld got voted out.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Oh god shut up guys!! Can we just get Yoda here, tell us by 100% proof that those 2 are alts before eliminate them? because vote them out for being 99% sure is still speculation
There's no 100% way of knowing. IPs could match, but if they don't that still doesn't mean anything. For example, using a phone and using a computer would be 2 different IP's.

And I don't think Yoda cares.

ALTHOUGH, I remember the time when SC let me use his account and Yoda did care then. He caught that one pretty easy.

Maybe we should.....

Yoda might be able to run an IP check on the accounts, I'm not sure about the VB functionality, I'd imagine it's possible. IP addresses can be gotten around though, but it's probably worth checking.

Yoda may not be able to prove it.

In RedFoot's deffense, I PM him a lot and apparently he mentiones Daniel..a lot. I never saw Wolf or TUS mention Daniel M that much
lol! You said in Redfoots defense, then listed a reason how he looks like Suspect