5- Then there's fifty feet of crap
6- Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

1- Raiders of The Lost Ark
2- Last Crusade
3- Temple of Doom
4- All the young Indiana Jones movies
My favourite was an earlier post where the member did the same type of list, but only the films and separated the originals and Crystal Skull with: 4: An actual piece of s**t .

My favourite was an earlier post where the member did the same type of list, but only the films and separated the originals and Crystal Skull with: 4: An actual piece of s**t .
Lol

Animated Indy Movie Coming

It may be animated but looks like we're getting a new Indy movie. Always surprised an animated movie wasn't done sooner or even an animated series. Should be interesting to see where it rates among the films.

I actually think I've seen some rank the Indy ride at Disneyland in with the movies. It's a fun ride but I'm not sure I can rank a five-minute theme park ride in with a series of feature-length movies.

The Gold Mine ride at Blackpool Pleasure Beach felt just like Temple of Doom – you couldn't not think of it on the way round.

Year since the last post in here, hard to believe it's been that long. Time flies.

Having seen Blade Runner 2049 last month, Harrison definitely has it in him for one last go as Indy for sure. But at 75, the time to get on the next film is now.

2- Last Crusade
3- Temple of Doom
4- All the young Indiana Jones movies
could not have said it better. Well maybe I would add 6- Lighting myself on fire before 7-Crystal Skull...

Year since the last post in here, hard to believe it's been that long. Time flies.

Having seen Blade Runner 2049 last month, Harrison definitely has it in him for one last go as Indy for sure. But at 75, the time to get on the next film is now.
Blade Runner 2049 is awesome but Harrison is a pearl of the pic... Speaking about Indiana, I can rank only top 3:
2- Last Crusade
3- Temple of Doom

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Raiders
Last Crusade
Temple of Doom
Crystal Skull
I think I agree with this list, but I might put The Last Crusade as my first. Crystal Skull isn't near as bad as people make it out it out to be, and is actually quite fun I thought.

I think I agree with this list, but I might put The Last Crusade as my first. Crystal Skull isn't near as bad as people make it out it out to be, and is actually quite fun I thought.

I was initially disappointed by it like many others were, but it got much better with rewatches for me. One of those movies that had overly high expectations against it at the time of release.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I agree that Crystal isn't as good as the others, but it's still a good entry. There hasn't been a bad Indiana Jones movie yet, in my opinion.

Last Crusade
Temple of Doom

I agree that Crystal isn't as good as the others, but it's still a good entry. There hasn't been a bad Indiana Jones movie yet, in my opinion.

Same for me, I find all are entertaining in their own way and merit rewatches. It's a series that's kept consistant quality fo sure, IMO.

I wonder if after Ready Player One we'll finally get some Indy 5 news? I'd imagine Indy 5 has to be next for Spielberg after RPO (which looks amazing, so excited for it). We're just two years away from the release so we'll surely get news in the coming months.

1. Raiders
2. Temple
3. Last Crusade