Looking For a Horror/Thriller Movie PLEASE HELP !

Tools    

I am looking for an old movie about a Detective/Doctor/Police Officer i dont really remember but the movie starts with him waking up in his room i think his wife went missing and he taking on a case about a girl in a mental hospital that she having multiple personality disorder but in reality its 3 girls that have been murdered. one scene i remember is that the girl was sitting on the floor drawing huge circles on paper because of the memory of one girl before she died and it was because of a fan on the ceiling that she saw before she died.

SPOILER ALERT:

In the end it gets proven that the detective/Doctor/Police Officer Killed the 3 women and his wife and buried them in a salt mine and unburied their bones at the end of the movie and then he went into a mental hospital.

It sounds like Shutter Island starring Leonardo Di Caprio
No the movie is older than 2000 i think, thanks anyway tho because i haven't seen shutter island it looks good !

Almost. Except he kills no kid. Also no salt mine.
do you have any idea as to what the movie may be ?

This is bothering me now, because I know I've seen it. I can remember that scene with the girl drawing circles vividly.

This is bothering me now, because I know I've seen it. I can remember that scene with the girl drawing circles vividly.
Yes! its really bugging me too ! please let me know the name if you find it !

Well now I have to look for it until I do or be driven insane.

Well now I have to look for it until I do or be driven insane.
Currently what me and my girlfriend are doing ahah ! let me know if you find it !

i remember the part of circles being drawn aswell,matter of fact its not that along ago since I saw it,but it was one of those movies i put on whilst doing something else so i wasnt really paying attention

i remember the part of circles being drawn aswell,matter of fact its not that along ago since I saw it,but it was one of those movies i put on whilst doing something else so i wasnt really paying attention
Please let me know if you can remember the name its drivng me crazy ! Thanks !

Random guess-Hide and Seek (2005)
nope not that movie thanks anyway !

Its not Cure 1997 i just looked thanks tho ! let me know if you have any other ideas

Raising Cain (1992)
Its not Raising Cain i have seen that one but thank you anyway !

Raising Cain (1992)
6 Souls (2010)
i have looked at 6 souls and its not that either also i checked out your link and i couldnt see it on there