The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
That second one is really cool. Which app?
The oft-overlooked Turn Me Into Willie Rushton app.

Sorry HP!

The app for the picture above is Prisma. The singing one is PaintLab. Those are the two new ones I sort of can't stop playing with, right now (and yes, I know if I don't stop playing with it that may lead to blindness or hairy palms). I also have Aviary and Pixlr loaded onto my phone. For the singing one I think I actually used Aviary and Pixlr initially to get the image "ready" for PaintLab to really do some magic.But then I tend to be obsessive over things. I'm sure that isn't apparent to any of you who have known me here for years.

I already deleted the selfie I took yesterday for the above picture. I was going to post the original so you could see the difference, but alas.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	dark.jpg
Views:	581
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	26576  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I now have as much hair as I did when I was 16.

It's just on a different part of my head now.
Nice

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
This is me after a movie marathon:

And this is me ready to go to sleep (without glasses and with ear-plugs on):

Going to barber's tomorrow. My hair got so beyond conrol I had to use grease to pacify it!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

If this year's Mofies have a hairiest mofo category, you are very likely to get my vote. Of course, I haven't seen any pictures of Topsy yet.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
If this year's Mofies have a hairiest mofo category, you are very likely to get my vote. Of course, I haven't seen any pictures of Topsy yet.
I also never shave in the winter time.. I shaved in June for a court appearance I never had to attend. What a waste!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Aww Matt! Hope all goes well for your sister, she's gorgeous. Is it her first baby ?

Crick - I love Rudy
Yup, the baby of the family is going to have a baby. I'll be an uncle for the first time. Her due date was today, but in any scenario, if a week goes by, she said the doctors would induce her.

Stanley Kubrick's family album photos. I never thought I'm gonna see that!

EDIT: Cool shirt, Swan. Just imagine a shirt with this:

Stanley Kubrick's family album photos. I never thought I'm gonna see that!

EDIT: Cool shirt, Swan. Just imagine a shirt with this:

Oh, now that's cool.

only my back and asscrack but i cant see either so i dont mind

Yup, the baby of the family is going to have a baby. I'll be an uncle for the first time. Her due date was today, but in any scenario, if a week goes by, she said the doctors would induce her.
Fantastic hope all goes well and goes without saying we need to see some baby pics

only my back and asscrack but i cant see either so i dont mind
You are bald, then! Myth confirmed!