Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

That one is a stunner! Question for you guys, do these photos turn out super large on your computer or device? They're really big on mine, and I can't see all of them at one time. Which is OK, I'm just wondering.

Question for you guys, do these photos turn out super large on your computer or device? They're really big on mine, and I can't see all of them at one time. Which is OK, I'm just wondering.
The images I posted are all fairly large resolution.

Yes they are large. Rules, do you have a magnifying glass icon in your url address bar? If so, that can change your view size.
Also, do you have a wheel on your mouse in between the right & left buttons? If so, you can hold the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard and the wheel on the mouse may alter the view size (this is assuming you're using a PC).

Beautiful woman. Nice selection of pictures too – I particularly like her in number 6.

Patty Duke was exceptionally beautiful. I believe she was a natural beauty as well. It didn't look like she had her nose done. Sorry I would post a picture, but I don't know how. How do you do it?

Just find a picture, click it and copy it and paste it here. Like this...

Or copy the URL for the picture and then click the photo icon in the toolbar right above the post you're making. The icon looks like a mountain with a sun in the sky, like this...

Or you can upload them from your computer/device using the paper clip icon in the tool bar, then in the Manage Attachments you click the link for the photo and then add it to the post following either method I described up above.

It's much easier than it sounds!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_o4tcqs0V7Z1qejocno1_500.jpg
Views:	1547
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	26663  

Caught a few episodes of The Dick Van Dyke Show out of curiosity. Mary Tyler Moore was a doll.

I have to hang out here my often! Very nice Redwell!...I haven't seen The Dick Van Dyke Show but I have recently watched the Mary Tyler Moore Show.
MTM was gorgeous on the Dick Van Dyke show - she had her whole sixties look going on.

I recently watched her in an Elvis movie where she played a nun: Change of Habit (1969).

She was smokin' in that film!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Is this that girl you lost contact with years ago and have had a crush on her since then?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Is this that girl you lost contact with years ago and have had a crush on her since then?
No, I'm not even sure who she is, but it looks like she died according to mark's reply.