Godzilla, Godzilla 2 And Kong: Skull Island

Tools    

Kong: Skull Island is a hard reboot of the Kong legend, not connected to any of the other movies (Jackson's etc). It's also not set in the 1930s like the traditional setting, not word as to whether it's set before, or after the 30s though.

However, the sequel to this film will be Godzilla Vs King Kong, specifically the Godzilla that we saw in 2014.

Kong: Skull Island is out March 2017, and Godzilla 2 is out in 2018 with Godzilla Vs King Kong out in 2020.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
How can Kong fight Godzilla when Godzilla is like 300 feet tall and Kong is only about 30 feet tall?
Haha, i thought that when i read about it. The last Godzilla movie - Godzilla was huge. I really can't see how they could make it work, and make it look good.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

saw the trailer the other day while not knowing what it was.
thought for sure it was another Godzilla at first...Looks entertaining but King Kong looked very fake imo.
godzilla vs king kong sounds like a mess though

Anyone notice the music in the trailer while John Goodman was talking?
It sounded exactly like the Wonder Woman theme from the DCEU.

How can Kong fight Godzilla when Godzilla is like 300 feet tall and Kong is only about 30 feet tall?
Kongs wirey and sly! He'd run up the back of the laser shootin sumb!tch and pull out its eyes with sheer Kongliness.

Refute that!

saw the trailer the other day while not knowing what it was.
thought for sure it was another Godzilla at first...Looks entertaining but King Kong looked very fake imo.
godzilla vs king kong sounds like a mess though
Oh it will be, but as long as they have Kong win, thats all that matters.

To fight the Godzilla we saw in the 2014 movie, he'll need battle armour.

They'll probably give him battle armour.

With rockets on his back.

And a crazy scientist will give him power gloves as well.

Reminds me of the time I was in a corner shop that sold various cleaning stuff and junk, owned by ethnics... and they had a toy section full of knocked off cheapo made-in-India toys.
Stuff like "Turtle Ninja Fighters" made of inferior plastics.

They had a "King Tarzan" toy.
Looked like they'd taken the body off a He-Man figure and stuck on the head of a GI Joe.
He had battle armour with Superman's shield crudely painted on the chest and machine guns.

Boldly going.
I'm looking forward to this movie.

Personally, I'd like some explanation for the dead civilization on the island, the giant animals and the dinosaurs. I'm not sure it will be as satisfying as the mystery, but who knows.