Actors Who Were The Most Interesting via Late Night Talk Shows?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Marlon Brando (Cavett)
John Lennon (Cavett)
Robert Blake (Carson)

Cassavetes, Gazzarra, and Falk all appeared on Cavett.. Some say they were drunk, or just being silly.. It was interesting at times.

Tom Hardy on the Jonathon Ross show quite a few years ago I remember being very interesting, he seemed really crazy and quite scary and since then I noticed he seems much more normal and affable in interviews

Tom: My head is a dangerous country
Jonathon: How do you control the turmoil
Tom: Knitting

I'm old enough to remember when Bette Davis was on Late Night with Letterman. She was a fascinating lady, and always had great stories to tell about her career and other movies stars.

Tom Hardy on the Jonathon Ross show quite a few years ago I remember being very interesting, he seemed really crazy and quite scary and since then I noticed he seems much more normal and affable in interviews

Tom: My head is a dangerous country
Jonathon: How do you control the turmoil
Tom: Knitting
That reminds me of Paul McGann's often quoted line as the Eighth Doctor in his return after many years: "Bring me knitting". Maybe that's where Steven Moffat got it from. I quite liked the idea of Tom Hardy playing the Doctor when David Tennant was leaving, but he was getting too big by then (literally).

I saw a good one on YouTube with Anthony Hopkins from the early Eighties. Not sure whether it was a later night interview though.

I'm old enough to remember when Bette Davis was on Late Night with Letterman. She was a fascinating lady, and always had great stories to tell about her career and other movies stars.
Her Wogan interview was very good. Actually I find it interesting that people seemed to feel at ease on his show in much the same way as with Graham Norton now.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I watched a clip of Sean Young in a late night interview not long ago, and heck, the woman is conceited. But she was weirdly endearing, too, I felt a bit sorry for her. A likable arse

I agree with Bette Davis as well, she was one fascinating woman. Her feud with that cow Joan Crawford was brilliant enough on its own, never mind anything else she did

David Letterman LOVED having Teri Garr and Crispin Glover on.
Letterman had a HUGE crush on Teri Garr and one time she took a shower on the show. She was a great guest. Cripin Glover was pretty entertaining too I remember when he did his infamous kung fu kick at Letterman's stomach and Dave was not happy with that.

David Letterman LOVED having Teri Garr and Crispin Glover on.
Oh, I hope she was in on all that cause Dave was just awful to Teri Garr!

I think Crispin Glover was cocained out of his mind when he almost kicked Dave.

I started liking Emily Blunt and kirsten bell so much more after seeing their interviews..they`re hilarious.

interesting though..hmm...I dont think ive found anyone interesting on shows like david letterman etc cos theyre just simple interviews that last a few minuntes with most likely 1 pre-planned story.
For that,i prefer more serious shows.

Im gonna go with Robert Downey Jr, Samuall L Jackson, Margot Robbie, and Jennifer Lawrence are very fun and nice on late night.

jennifer lawrence

margot robbie

robert downey jr

sam jackson

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Martin Short has been on Johnny Carson re-runs a lot... In case you DVR'd them, or have a way to watch them on-demand, etc etc.., check them out. I was never a fan, but he was great on one show (about to watch other).. I'll name just one joke, the first one.

When the guest comes out, they shake hands. As he's shaking Ed MacMahon's, he's physically pretending to try to pull away and yells "He won't let go of my hand!" -- it was hilarious. Maybe it's on youtube?