Rank The Indiana Jones Movies

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Raiders
Last Crusade
Crystal Skull
Temple of Doom

Before I started reading your posts, my opinion was that Doom is dead last. Now, I think I'll have to watch them all again to refresh my memory. I really liked Blanchett in the last one and I can stomach Labeouf.

Raiders - MASTERPIECE

Last Crusade - Crap
Crystal Skull - Crappier
Temple of Doom - Crappiest

Before I started reading your posts, my opinion was that Doom is dead last.

It's not uncommon for it to be rated last on many rankings. But the movie has it's share of fans and defenders

I like plenty of others, the Indy series just happen to be some of my favorites.
Cool. I was only asking because this seems to be the only thread you post in really, and you always pop up when it is bumped or you bump it yourself. Which is fine i just thought they may be the only movies you really care about.

Yeah I know, the Indy series are some of my favorite movies but I definitely like a wide array of other types of movies as well.

Oh, come on Shadow, you rail against any film that isn't Indiana Jones .

I like all of them but Temple of Doom the most.

I like all of them but Temple of Doom the most.

Same for me. Just the most entertaining of the series for me and so many great moments and striking images.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Last Crusade
Raiders
Temple of Doom
Crystal Skull

I've allways loved the old Indy films and crystal skull was not a worthy follow up. That said, I'm with nausicaä on it having big positives in Cate Blanchett and Marion Ravenwood (sorry, forgot the actresses name). Blanchett's also the best antagonist in any of the movies, somthing that I've allways thought as a problem in all the films. Sure, they are there, but neither Belloque, Mola Rahm or the american guy from last crusade (you see, can't ever remember his name) was ever really memorable. Mola Rahm looked memorable, I'll give him that, but he's a fanatic, a box standard fanatic with a couple of magic tricks. Blanchett stands out at least. And Karen Allen (looked up her name this time) is awesome as Marion. A confident, smart woman who can take care of herself are far and few between even today.

I've allways loved the old Indy films and crystal skull was not a worthy follow up.
No it wasn't. It needed retooling in some way before they went ahead. Crystal Skulls, great, but the story behind them wasn't fit for purpose.

It was Julian Glover in Last Crusade. I didn't rate Blanchett at all to be honest. I think Mola Ram probably is my favourite just because he's the most evil.