Survivor VI: Election Year - Official Thread

Tools    

Yeah? Are you ready to announce the eliminations?
I'm waiting on people.

I don't know why you are all complaining about the pace. There hasn't been a Survivor game in ages, do you want it to be over straight away and not have one for another year? This way, no one misses out, it's laid back, chilled. I have become all of a sudden busy in real life anyway, I'm away tomorrow, Friday and Saturday, but I'll post some stuff to do during that time.

I honestly joined this thinking it would be over in a month, tops.

There have been some choices made, there are some more to be made.
Don't worry about Sexy. The dude can't distinguish a guitar from a synthesizer. Obviously not right in the head.

If you were going to be so busy, you shouldn't have started the game. Which isn't even turning out so good. And I speak for others who are mad, too.

There have been some choices made, there are some more to be made.
What? Is everybody getting eliminated today? Thank goodness.

If I was eliminated so far, tell me right now so I can beat it.

I didn't know I would be busy. My apologies for having a life. It's my game and you people can play if you want, or leave if they don't want to, you people are acting like I'm ruining your game, moaning wont change anything.

Dan can we set up a time once or twice a week for us to get together which you know youd have no problems?

This thread is hysterical...

Dan can we set up a time once or twice a week for us to get together which you know youd have no problems?
Again - Dan if you dont know if you can allocate a time once or twice a week to do this then you should scrap the game. I know some dont mind how its gone, most of us do mind though, and we all have lives too. Is that fair?

Just sent him a PM. If he ignores that too then Im out. Feeling very disrespected and used. This will be the last time I help anyone else set up their game.

Wouldn't really help having set times because I don't know when I'm going to be busy and what my schedule would be, so would have no idea when I'm available.

Most of the things I ignore, well I don't ignore, I'm just in a rush so don't have time to come on and do anything, I know that people are waiting but if I'm busy there's not much I can do.

Don't see what the gigantic rush is, but if people want to leave they can, that's up to them. If people are happy to play a laid back game and aren't in any rush then I recommend they stay.

Most of the things I ignore, well I don't ignore, I'm just in a rush so don't have time to come on and do anything, I know that people are waiting but if I'm busy there's not much I can do.

Don't see what the gigantic rush is, but if people want to leave they can, that's up to them. If people are happy to play a laid back game and aren't in any rush then I recommend they stay.
I can respect that Sorry I took it the wrong way. Im just more the type when I play a Survivor game Im "dialed in" and focused. A steady unrelenting pace, and this is why I usually require a recovery time afterward too. Seriously, I hope it goes well.

Do not make out like whatevers being said here is personal. No, Dan like any host can and will catch crap when lacking in certain areas. I caught it, Sexys caught it, Nope caught it, 7thson caught it, and now its Dans turn. Its natures way.
Nope was a host?