Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

"over here, over here"

As far as I'm concerned, the greatest action movie ever.

I had decided I wasn't going to build another movie collection, until I realized the Blu ray cost as much as a streaming rental. The guy with the sweet satin jacket has a new neighbor.

The theater experience of that film was unforgettable. The movie was billed as a sort of war shoot em up thing like Commando. The alien aspect was a complete surprise. One of the only films I stayed and watched twice.

Went to Bad Moms tonight.

Pretty funny. Lots of crude humor (i.e. Fun).

If I were lame I'd complain about the man bashing (it's in your face) but it might just be a little righteous indignation.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Lolita (1962)

Trying to complete Kubrick's filmography. Only this, Killer's Kiss and a couple of early shorts left. PS: Some cringy photos when you type lolita in Google image search.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Way Down East (1920)

I've been on a Griffith streak lately. I'm watching his post-Intolerance melodramas.