Did Forrest Gump and his son both have AIDS??

Tools    

I think if Forrest knew Jenny had AIDS, he would have slept with her anyway. A smart guy would just take a BJ.
I think David Niven said that once.

Welcome to the human race...
the comments in this thread though...
This thread does feature the most neg-repped post on this entire site, after all.

This thread does feature the most neg-repped post on this entire site, after all.
Really?! Im gonna go skim it now.

I hope just the retard had AIDS!!! I hated that movie! "Die Forrest die"!!! LOL.
Ah! -21, betcha its this one.

Ah! -21, betcha its this one.
Something I never noticed before: according to their profile, wolfie39 is currently 44 years old, which means that they would have been 37 when they made that post. 37 years old and posting like someone a third their age. Absurd.

Are you some sort of neg-rep historian? Is it this one because i can't be bothered going through the full thread - http://www.movieforums.com/community...568#post543568
Yeah, that's the one. We used to have a "post ratings" feature that compiled the most repped posts (both positive and negative) so it was either that one or one that quite simply read "I HATE GAYS" (though I think the edge goes to the Forrest Gump one).

I hope just the retard had AIDS!!! I hated that movie! "Die Forrest die"!!! LOL.
xD.... that rage though haha.... ...

In which case they (the retard and his son) should have both died or a hospital scene atleast. I guess, she didnt!

It would have been the obvious but as the child was like five and Forrest or his son didn't have sign of AIDS, I would say they didn't get the virus. Of course the alternative was extremely depressing and I don't think the screenwriters or the director even considered the possibility.

you can live fine with the HIV virus without it breaking into aids,i think
but i agree that i dont think that was something that was even in the filmmakers mind.

Thanks for comments you guys.

Jenny lives with Forrest, they bang, she leaves, has a kid, contracts AIDS, then realizes Forrest is the only one who will have her, Jenny was a whore... and she treated Forrest like $hit. I hope AIDS was very uncomfortable for her before she died.

Finally...someone who sees Jenny for exactly who she was...THANK YOU!!!!

Whoa! Thats judging Jenny way too harshly. She was used as a child and this screwed her up terribly in the head, on par with Forrests IQ in regards to debilitation. She grew up, got used further, got on drugs, almost killed herself, but yes she did break Forrests heart. She obviously cared deeply about him, but she never was "in love" with Forrest. Thats just the way it was, she like everyone cannot choose who you have those feelings for.

I doubt Gideon was agreeing that she deserved aids. I think he was agreeing with this:

Jenny was a whore... and she treated Forrest like $hit.
I may be wrong but that's how i took it. Not that i agree with him, i actually completely agree with what TONGO said