The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Also, you can tip the thing on its roof and use it as a really slow sled, possibly towed by oxen.

The People's Republic of Clogher
£17,500, that thing costs - and the one I'm driving is brand new - yet it drives like an old van.

It's fair to say I'm not a fan of this new breed of trendy, superficial SUV. Give me an old Land Rover any day.

There's a buzz around town. A local eyesore, a 300 foot chimney once part of a long since demolished alloy factory, is finally coming down! 40 years that thing has been there!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Just imagine putting your dada in there. Gotta hurt.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

in the kumbharli pass deep within the mountains and jungles of india---driving to koyna dam and koyna wildlife sanctuary

on the way we found this mini waterfall

the dam is surrounded by forest . i had to raise my mobile camera high above the trees to catch a picture of it

on zooming the camera

in a garden near the backwaters of the dam

the backwaters of the dam

in a resort in the middle of the koyna wildlife sanctuary

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It's been a few years...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	327.1 KB
ID:	26481  
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I'm afraid I can't post a pic of myself because my dad's away. I can do it when he returns in a month or so. But I'll do the next best thing, post a pic of Paul Dirac, who in my mind resembles me the most.

Always wanted to see your schizophrenia in action, Swan. Thanks.

Suitable for framing...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

(Hopefully it works!)
CiCi's 18th bday adventure into the world of night time drinking! By this stage I would have had 2 cocktails and a pitcher of sex on the beach
My eyes are blue as well, but they just don't show up that way for some reason, and yes, I'm the boy

Well, you finally posted your picture, and I missed it. You are a doll. I figured as much.