Enzo and Cass

Gallows and Anderson

Big Show

Nia Jax

Neville

Cesaro

Sheamus

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I am a little upset that Bayley didn't get drafted, however, I think that she is going to end up being the partner for Sasha Banks at the next PPV and then she will most likely be up on the main roster. Over all I think that everyone is going to do well where they are. Carmella should have been drafted up to be with Enzo and Cass but at the same time I understand why they didn't do it, Enzo and Cass are so over right now and they would probably overshadow her and she would just become another valet again and she is a fantastic performer so she deserves her own spotlight.

I bet Smackdown will Get Samoe Joe down the line and Other NXT talent. AJ Styles doesnt need the Club but Finn On Raw works with that.

With Bray, Orton, Cena, and Ambrose now Smackdown looks like the better show. Dana Brooke is cute. On RAW the only ones that intrigue me are Charlotte Flair, Seth Rollins and Finn Balor.

I never seen where Tamina was going or Luke Harper, They didnt go through the whole roster because i know i am missing other wrestlers. If raw is gonna have a tone of Divas then Smackdown will likely get a few more divas at some point. Like Zack Ryders Girlfriend.

I never seen where Tamina was going or Luke Harper, They didnt go through the whole roster because i know i am missing other wrestlers. If raw is gonna have a tone of Divas then Smackdown will likely get a few more divas at some point. Like Zack Ryders Girlfriend.
Her name is Emma. LOL! They didn't draft anyone that was injured. Nikki Bella, Tyson Kidd, Emma, Luke Harper or Tamina. They also didn't draft The Rock, Undertaker or HHH. Which they should have considering they are there almost as much as Brock Lesnar. I did enjoy the first two shows of 'the new era'. I HATE the new logo for Raw. It is too plain. Just seems bland. I am happy that they have Finn going against Seth for the new title at Summer Slam and Dolph against Ambrose for the title as well. Also, congrats to Sasha Banks on winning the Womans Championship. I am wondering if they are going to do new womens and tag titles for Smack Down Live. Raw only has one more female superstar than Smack Down.

So Finn got the title and got injured in the same night and you want us all to embrace Kevin Owens as a friggin champion?! Bayleys debut was nice last week though, you did pretty well there. Haven't watched last nights SmackDown! Live yet but I really like the new tag and womens titles. They look great!

My figuring is American Alphas will be Tag Champs and Becky Lynch will be passed over again and Nikki Bella will be first Champ but drop the belt because like Cena she is there too get other talent over.