Most Overrated movies according to you?

Tools    

Movie Forums Member
Feel free to mention as many as you feel like.

You can Call me Ramit as it is my real name.

The Godfather, The Godfather Part 2, The Departed, The Dark Knight (still pretty good), LOTR Fellowship of the Ring, Star Wars New Hope, Star Wars Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars Force Awakens (i like star wars just a tad bit overrated), Mad Max Fury Road, Boy in the Striped Pajamas, Schindler's List (very good movie but nowhere near the best movie ever), Jaws, Jurassic Park.

I've thought of one after all – The Good, The Bad and the Ugly. I really did find it boring.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
So much blasphemy in this thread.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Really over these threads being opened where theres nothing being said in the first post. IMO if youre gonna open a thread you better have something to say.

Really over these threads being opened where theres nothing being said in the first post. IMO if youre gonna open a thread you better have something to say.
I try and do that but sometimes although I've had the idea I haven't got my own thoughts set.

I try and do that but sometimes although I've had the idea I haven't got my own thoughts set.
Not pointing fingers as alot of folks do it. I could see it with a RIP thread cause people have to let their thoughts settle (James Gandolfini), but when youre gonna open a thread about a topic you want to talk about, then say what your opinion is on the topic.