Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I wait to see Iro really like a movie...

...and then it's this and I go in the corner and cry my soul away.
This isn't exactly news considering the fact that, you know, I've seen it four times. Besides, I've actually given out a couple of other
ratings in this thread in the past few weeks, but by all means single this one out.

I'm not a massive fan of it but I really do like it. After three watches, I'm around
I think.

But despite not loving it, I agree about the fact that you are pulled straight into it and it never really lets go. I think it was my third watch where I didn't even plan on watching it but ended up watching it all.
Yeah, I definitely feel like my rating has leveled out at
and I can't see it increasing anytime soon, but I think a film that proves a consistent
experience time and time again is a rare enough thing for me.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Nashville - 10/10

Actually watched this with a friend, which I haven't done in a LONG time. He loved it.. After he told me how much he loved "Short Cuts" I told him he had to see this. Well, he tried watching it on his phone, but he said that wasn't phone, video was grainy, and that the video/audio was so slow (it's awful).... 6th viewing.

Welcome to the human race...
Universal Soldier: The Return -

How does this theatrically-released film manage to look cheaper than its direct-to-video sequels?

Really really overrated. So boring and long took me a week to finish it.
100% right.

Really really overrated. So boring and long took me a week to finish it.
EFF DA HATERZ!!!

I have to return some videotapes...
Spiderman 3 (2007) -

As I said before the problems are: they should have edited Sandman out entirely, edited out the corny stuff, and also re-cast Topher Grace.

Pushing my way through some infamous all-time baddies... (because I find them just as amazing as the great stuff)

Mad Mutilator (1983) - 5/10

This one is an oddball mashup/homage to other horrors that feels more like a half-baked b-movie than a truly atrocious film. It's mostly dialogue-less with lots of ambient music, which at times makes it feel like something out of the silent era.

Things (1989) - 4.4/10

Things is one of the better "so-bad-it's-good" films I've seen. Up there with The Room/Neil Breen in the amount of laughter it induced.

independence day 2016, I only give it a 7 at best. I remember the release of the first one, at the end of the movie people were actually standing up cheering and clapping in the theater. On top of that, it had Will Smith in it. The second movie had an almost impossible task of even being considered anywhere as near as the original. Also the plot that there is now another superior alien race, where were they 20 years ago? Very poor way for us to demonstrate independence, by relying on another alien life form.

The Boy Next Door (2015)

Senso (1954)

-

From the Ebert list comes this Italian film set in the 1800's during an Italian/Austrian conflict. A married Italian countess betrays her country and everyone in her life when she has a love affair with an Austrian officer. Rather than a feel good romantic story, this movie ends up being powerful and tragic. I rarely enjoy historical type films, but I loved the story, it's beautiful to look at, and has an exceptional musical score.