The ultimate battle Royale

Tools    

The ultimate battle royal if these characters went head-to-head Who do you think would be left standing try not to choose characters you like the best choose them for their officiant killing techniques and skills.

John Wick from John Wick
Vincent from collateral
David from the guest
Eli from the book of Eli
100 eyes from Marco polo
Tom Berenger from platoon
Daredevil from daredevil
Jason Bourne from the Bourne trilogy
Rambo from Rambo
The main character from The Rade
Bruce lee from enter the Dragon
Arnold Schwarzenegger from predator
Django from Tarantino Django
Samurai Cop from Samurai Cop

In my opinion 1st to die would be Samurai Cop of course then a very distant second Bruce lee and 100 eyes due to the fact they can't handle a gun then Tom Berenger from platoon. Then daredevil then The guy from the raid and although I'm rooting for him and he is a great character Vincent from Collateral. Then Jason Bourne then Django then Schwarzenegger from predator then David from the guest then John Wick then Rambo and the winner in my opinion would be Eli from the book of Eli

Tom Berenger would. Not his character in Platoon just Tom Berenger.
I don't know I think Samurai Cop might get in his way

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Bruce Lee of course, duh.

I am disappointed however, that you left Carrot Top and The Baseball Furies off your list.

Bruce Lee of course, duh.

I am disappointed however, that you left Carrot Top and The Baseball Furies off your list.
Bruse lee is probably the toughest but his weapon of choice would be numb trucks when most would have a gun see how he might have a problem.