Nats cinema journey

→ in
Tools    

Why did I get it wrong?
If you get up at 5am and go to bed at 1am (or 5:30am-1:30am), that's 20 hours. Not sure how to make that simpler, but I'll try:

5am to 5pm = 12 hours
5pm to 1am = 8 hours
12+8=20

If you're bad at maths, that's fine, but I hope you don't think you need to lie to impress anyone, because it just makes people distrust you instead.

Why did I get it wrong?
If you get up at 5am and go to bed at 1am (or 5:30am-1:30am), that's 20 hours. Not sure how to make that simpler, but I'll try:

5am to 5pm = 12 hours
5pm to 1am = 8 hours
12+8=20

If your bad at maths, that's fine, but I hope you don't think you need to lie to impress anyone, because it just makes people distrust you instead.
That makes sense so let's see if I get this right.

20x16=320

So it is not impossible for me to watch 100 movies in 16 days

20x16=320

Watching movies 20 hours a day for 16 days just isn't right.

I'm just going to drop this. I can't even be bothered saying anything else.

20x16=320

Watching movies 20 hours a day for 16 days just isn't right.

I'm just going to drop this. I can't even be bothered saying anything else.

OK last comment I'm going to make.

I don't normally watch 20 hours of movies a day. I was doing a contest with a few friends like what's the longest you can sit and watch a movie for in a certain about of days.

I didn't win but I got close. One of my friends didn't sleep for 3 days and stayed up watching films for those three days.

This is the thread that just keeps giving

I don't normally watch 20 hours of movies a day. I was doing a contest with a few friends like what's the longest you can sit and watch a movie for in a certain about of days.
So first of all you claimed it was 400 then it was you made a mistake with your phone and it was actually 100. Then you were having a contest yet you didn't ever mention this, not in your first post or when you were confronted. Did you not see how this was useful information? Yeah, sorry don't buy that. Anyway won't bring this up again.

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to be antagonistic at all, I'm just generally curious to find out what the truth is because there is some conflicting information here.
Originally Posted by nat666195
I miscounted all the films I watched. 400+ was probably every single horror movie I've seen.
I lied about the 400 films in 16 days.
I am using my phone and put 400 instead of 100.
So did you count wrong, did you lie, or was it a typo? Is it a mix of all three? You can tell the truth, no one is mad (I don't think), just a little confused. And your lack of math skills certainly didn't help

It's a mix of all 3.

I know someone who's mad (mentioning no names).

My math skills are terrible. Everyone says so

Thanks for telling the truth, but I don't think we should have to catch you in a lie for you to be honest. Hopefully you'll keep that in mind going forward, because you gain nothing by lying.

Thanks for telling the truth, but I don't think we should have to catch you in a lie for you to be honest. Hopefully you'll keep that in mind going forward, because you gain nothing by lying.

OK

Master of My Domain
I'm off now off to a party
But you'll end your endless movie watching streak! Why stop now?

Robocop (2014)

This movie focuses on Murphy's transformation.

Unfortunately this transformation takes up most of the movie. The movie picks up briefly after the transformation but then quickly dies down again.

The biggest complaint is the new design for the suit. It's so agile and sleek. I liked the older suit better.

Gravity

This movie had so much hype when it came out that I just had to see it.

It was a good film but it didn't quite live up to the hype that it was given.

It was tense for a while but then it got predictable half way through. It didn't evolve into a bigger story either.

On the other hand the teachnical effects were absolutely brilliant and mixed with the cinematography just blew me away.

Logan

I was anticipating this movie from the moment I saw the trailer on TV and it certainly didn't disappoint.

The acting was great all around especially the little girl and the direction is amazing.

The only negative I could think of at the time was the slow pace in the middle of the plot which seemed to drag on.

If you get a chance watch this it's a fantastic film.