Hey Guys

Tools    

Hey guys,
I just joined this website as I was trying to find a movie forum to join. Film to me is of the upmost importance - film is like my life. I am still quite young (although I'd prefer not to share my age) but ever since I was little film has meant something great to me. Film connects to me like nothing else does and I wanted to find a website to converge about film on so I am excited to be a part of this film forum.

Just for insight on me, I am a Pakistani living in Australia. I love film to death, my current favourite film is La Dolce Vita but I am seeing new films all the time and my favourite could change. I love all types of film - from old, obscure foreign cinema to new English blockbuster films. I love films which engage me, effect my emotions or have some sort of profound message which actually makes me thing.

Hullo.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Hi Khuzy... I lived in Australia a few times, mostly Melbourne, great city. If you fill out the "Lists" we can see what you haven't watched, and I'd be more than happy to give you some recommendations.

welcome to the forum . i am indian .

i hope that you are one of these---