Who knows the title of this film?

Tools    

Horror movie, set in a suburban US home, haunted by some entity. Parents set up cameras to try to see what's going on, scene I know is towards end of movie when parents hear a noise, look into the kids' room and briefly see a black humanoid shape looming over the children's bed. It suddenly turns to look at them, then vanishes quickly. Throughout the movie the parents think it's after one of their kids, towards the end they discover it's after a different one of their kids! It is NOT paranormal activity or paranormal activity 2.
Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.

Horror movie, set in a suburban US home, haunted by some entity. Parents set up cameras to try to see what's going on, scene I know is towards end of movie when parents hear a noise, look into the kids' room and briefly see a black humanoid shape looming over the children's bed. It suddenly turns to look at them, then vanishes quickly. Throughout the movie the parents think it's after one of their kids, towards the end they discover it's after a different one of their kids! It is NOT paranormal activity or paranormal activity 2.
Is it from the perspective of the cameras?

The scene in question question is not from the perspective of the cameras - it's from the perspective of the parent looking into the room and the entity looks directly at parent/us.
Not entirely sure about the rest of the film..

It is either Insidious 1 or Insidious 2 I am almost certain.
That was my guess as well. Can someone post the trailer? I still have 15 or so post before I can post links.

I thought I made a post suggesting one or both of the Insidious movies, but I guess I forgot to actually hit submit haha.

Can someone post the trailer? I still have 15 or so post before I can post links.
Insidious (2010):

Insidious 2 (2013):

Jesus, that sounds terrifying. The Entity is an excellent horror film for similar reasons.

I agree with the others...I'm pretty sure that's Insidious, the first one. The Entity is not at all similar. The Entity is about a ghost that rapes a woman and everyone thinks she's crazy. Insidious is about a boy who astral projects and is trapped outside his body by a "demon."