Die Hard 6

Tools    

Couldn't find a thread on this...

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/What-...ut-107307.html

Apparently Die Hard 6 will be set in 1979, with John and Holly meeting each other.
Not sure how Len Wiseman will do this... I mean, no doubt he'll make McClane a superhero again, like he was in 4 and 5.

I predict this is going to lead to Holly McClane becoming the action hero and saving the day, while John McClane sits back and has to be saved by her.

Probably, SC.

They'll more than likely get Jennifer Lawrence to play her and have her as a kick-ass heroine who fights crime side-by-side with John. Using martial arts and leaping from tall buildings.

Although, Wiseman directing, it'll be Kate Beckinsale in tight rubber and leather.

After the fourth installment I am completely through with Die Hard.

Someone should tell Brucie that he doesn't have to make every film he is offered. Does anyone else notice how much crap he churns out these day.

Welcome to the human race...
This thread will outrage Iroquois and Frightened Inmate No. 2.
It's a sixth Die Hard movie, at this rate it might as well get a radical change-up (though "the bad guys force John to have a sex change" - I mean, beyond the obviously offensive connotations, how is that actually supposed to be funny? It drags down the rest of the post.). I'd even suggest that they should pull a Creed and has John McClane tutor Al Powell Jr. in the ways of righteousness while trying to foil a terrorist plot (preferably one contained to a single location). That couldn't be much worse than a prequel or even A Good Day to Die Hard.

Master of My Domain
It's a sixth Die Hard movie, at this rate it might as well get a radical change-up (though "the bad guys force John to have a sex change"
McClane and the Angry Inch. Die Hard With a Vagina. Die Hard 6: Femme Fatale.

Just testing how un-PC I can be, move along.

is not bruce willis too old now ??

BTW i thoroughly enjoyed the first three parts of the series .

I mean...maybe? When a series like this goes on too long, there's always a chance it gets "back to basics" and does something good, like with the Rocky films. That's what I'm hoping.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Good point Yoda, like the last Star Wars-- After seeing A Good Day to Die Hard, I was convinced the franchise had

The idea is not bad when thinking about it... and I did like Die Hard 4.

As a really ambigious project, this could be amazing. But if they are just going to sleaze it and studios are pushing too hard, it could be pretty mediocre or even bad. Let's see when more news arise.

Teller of stories that no one listens to
Unlike many people, I loved the first three Die Hards, and until last year had never seen part four. I have to be honest, I didn't think it was that bad at all. In fact I enjoyed it. But I'll agree, I think the ending with the jet was ridiculous. (Plus, who doesn't like Mary Elizabeth Winestead?)

I never saw the next one and hearing the premise, his son is what a spy or something? No thanks. So I'm really worried about this next one. It might be time to let it go, I mean a prequel really? I could be wrong, I thought X-men first class was a bad idea until I started seeing trailers. If John McClaine saves a bunch of people in this prequel, wouldn't that take away the fun of John just being a detective in the wrong place at the wrong time in the first movie if he's already done this before?

What I don't understand is, why not just start a new, take the story, change the names and start a whole new franchise?

Unlike many people, I loved the first three Die Hards, and until last year had never seen part four. I have to be honest, I didn't think it was that bad at all. In fact I enjoyed it. But I'll agree, I think the ending with the jet was ridiculous. (Plus, who doesn't like Mary Elizabeth Winestead?)

I never saw the next one and hearing the premise, his son is what a spy or something? No thanks. So I'm really worried about this next one. It might be time to let it go, I mean a prequel really? I could be wrong, I thought X-men first class was a bad idea until I started seeing trailers. If John McClaine saves a bunch of people in this prequel, wouldn't that take away the fun of John just being a detective in the wrong place at the wrong time in the first movie if he's already done this before?

What I don't understand is, why not just start a new, take the story, change the names and start a whole new franchise?
People would just say it's a Die Hard ripoff. They can't win either way.

Bruce Willis is sooooooo tired, he's sleepwalking through all the movies he's making these days - let him just rest, permanently!!!

Teller of stories that no one listens to
People would just say it's a Die Hard ripoff. They can't win either way.
Ahhh that's true... or even worse call it a copy of White House Down