Your Expectation from the Movie Suicide Squad?

Tools    

Your Expectation from Suicide Squad?
17.39%
4 votes
Excellent
8.70%
2 votes
Great
43.48%
10 votes
Good
17.39%
4 votes
okish
0%
0 votes
Bad
4.35%
1 votes
Worse
8.70%
2 votes
Not Even watchable
23 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Movie Forums Member
Nah, he looks like he belongs on MySpace.
XD

You can Call me Ramit as it is my real name.

Movie Forums Member
Ehh, society isn't really any more or less modern than when we had Dark Knight. Either in-universe or in-real-life.
But it's whole lot modern than we last knew about it.

Then what?

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Yea maybe you are right. The new Joker suits to the modern society i guess
Nah, he looks like he belongs on MySpace.
Instagram drug lords. Yeah. It's a thing.

This movie will be great except for the parts with Will Smith in it.

the more i see of it the less i like.
im going to go with a guess and say they`re going more for action/comedy this time.
i was excited to see jared letos joker,am not anymore.
margot robbie as harley is going to be a bunch of awful one liners-and apparantly they figured her outfits werent revealing enough so they decided to go for the "lets just skip the pants and have her walk around in her underwear".

will smith is will smith.but i like will smith,so i dont mind will smith being will smith.

but yeah as soon as the longer trailers were released i pretty much lost interest.

\
margot robbie as harley is going to be a bunch of awful one liners-and apparantly they figured her outfits werent revealing enough so they decided to go for the "lets just skip the pants and have her walk around in her underwear".
I don't see a problem here.

Harley Quinn has always been a male a fantasy of sorts (for lack of a better term). Anything less pushing than pushing the look past the edge would seem to betray the spirit of the character.

Harley Quinn has always been a male a fantasy of sorts (for lack of a better term). Anything less pushing than pushing the look past the edge would seem to betray the spirit of the character.
I'm in agreement with the idea that Harley Quinn's been ruined in a sense.

She wasn't originally a fanservice character.

unfortunatly so are most female character in (these) movies.
also you can still be sexy without having your underwear shoved up your ass.her outfits already were sexy which is my point,and then they just went even further with it which just seemed ridiculous.

Teller of stories that no one listens to
While I thought 'Batman v Superman' was atrocious and after seeing it I went on my soap box about how DC is just throwing crap together to try and catch up with Marvel and they'll never make good movies unless they make serious changes, The more I see of Suicide Squad the more I am hoping to like it. It will probably be the last DC comic adapted movie I will see, (Cyborg bores me, I like the Flash TV show just not interested in a live action Flash movie, Wonder Woman kind of bored me in the film so I'm not in a hurry to see the Wonder Woman film, and Aqua Man is.... Aqua Man.... ) so I'm hoping there is some sense of saving the DC entertainment through this film.

And I know a lot of people are flocking to the fanservicing of Harley Quinn but as stated previously Harley Quinn actually has a lot of story behind her that could be interesting. But yes, sadly over the years she became a nerd sex fantasy and dressed half naked and blah blah. She's a ruined character in my opinion. She's a battered woman in love with a maniac but like a lot of women can't seem to break away.

I think Margot will have the original attitude of the character, but the look is of the new Harley, so it could go either way.

Is it really joker thier enemy on the trailer?..

Welcome to the human race...
Hard to say at this juncture, but given how the character tends to be an agent of chaos it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up being a threat to the squad's actual mission in one way or another.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm looking forward to it. My current crush is Margot Robbie and she is a great actress to boot.

Suspect's Reviews

I will give DC credit for the way they handled the trailers. All you saw was a merry band of rogues and you don't really have a clue what they are doing.

Can't wait to see what the Enchantress is doing and how the Joker fits in. Let Will Smith get killed off in the first 5...oh wait, that comment probably won't endear me to many.

Can't wait to see what the Enchantress is doing and how the Joker fits in. Let Will Smith get killed off in the first 5...oh wait, that comment probably won't endear me to many.
I actually agree. Killing Will Smith at the start would be a fun way to start this film off. Let Joker kill him and establish himself early on

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I will give DC credit for the way they handled the trailers. All you saw was a merry band of rogues and you don't really have a clue what they are doing.

Judging by the trailer, it appears poor Adam Beach who plays Slipknot will be the one who dies early.