THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Construction worker Swan's first construction?

Thinking about adopting a dog from spain or a country like that,where straydogs are at death row.

but the application and system around it is so messy and complicated it puts people off.

There aren't many things more smile-inducing than novelty Euro pop.

There's few better than this, IMO.

Master of My Domain
Being a college senior sucks. All those memes about slacking off are false I tell ya!

Got some desks from IKEA to pimp my room out and turn it into a music/video production workstation with a bed. Looks awesome.

Being a college senior sucks. All those memes about slacking off are false I tell ya!
just think of the reward you`ll get afterwards.
what are you studying?

Master of My Domain
just think of the reward you`ll get afterwards.
what are you studying?
Korean linguistics, but there's no way I'm getting a job with that.

Master of My Domain
UN translator maybe?
Maybe, but learning how to translate for international organizations takes years of classes and training.

Btw, GS, I'd prefer 'Murica sendin' over a missle or two to defeat the chubby commie.

Maybe, but learning how to translate for international organizations takes years of classes and training.
Ko & Martin it is then

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I know Captain America has been out for awhile but disappointed it isn't in my theater anymore. Hell neither is xmen when I want to go this weekend.