Cinema Paradiso (2 Disc)
Screamers
Requiem for a Dream
Kids
The Goonies

A system of cells interlinked
Cronos (Beale's recommendation)

Dark City (sci-fi noir? Sign me up)

Solaris (I went out on a limb with this one, but folks here rave about it so....)

I loved these movies as a kid, thank god they're still fun to watch.

Commando
Bad Boys 2
Bachelor Party

Dumb and Dumber
LA Confidential
Gangster No.1
Mr Deeds
Trainig Day
Old School

paul mccartney's music and animation collection just came out..i haven't seen it yet, but it looks interesting...it's just some of paul's songs set to animated tales..

$20 at Best Buy, if you get these two together. Awesome deal. Great pair to watch back to back too.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem

$20 at Best Buy, if you get these two together. Awesome deal. Great pair to watch back to back too.

same here, that deal rocked

Is it any better?

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Is it any better?
Hell yeah. The black and white fight scene with the Crazy88, is in full color! Plus, there's 2 more minutes of the film in which it tells you the bride's name. It is really cool.

This is an awesome DVD. Loads of extras, the booklet insert with it is huge for a DVD, plus it comes with a map of the voyage during the movie. Excellent set.

i finally bought it, at a smal unknown store, EVERY major store was sold out

You ready? You look ready.

The Outsiders

Mystery, Alaska
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza