THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

hah,someones got it bad
So it wasnt just some random girl then,you know her?

well sometimes its a sign theres something wrong.
sometimes its just stupidity.

But its sounds like you`ve made your decision to pursue this new girl?
Yeah I'm possibly going to make a total idiot out of myself but I'm pursuing this new girl.
I met her a year ago, I've only seen her maybe 3 times before sunday. friends gf's sister.

youre not gonna make an idiot out of yourself,if you kissed then shes clearly interested
and breaking it off with your current girlfriend is very wise- if its not there anymore,its just not there. why waste any more time-for both of you?

youre not gonna make an idiot out of yourself,if you kissed then shes clearly interested
and breaking it off with your current girlfriend is very wise- if its not there anymore,its just not there. why waste any more time-for both of you?
Yeah it seems best to do it as soon as possible, but I didn't want to sabotage her first week at a new job. I'm going to ask her to skype tonight definitely not looking forward to this. She's been really good to me and stuck by hard times. But as you said it's not there anymore.

This other girl likes me but she hardly knows me.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Don't Skype her. Tell her in four eyes.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Just sat and watched a pretty brutal 2-3 minute fight between two Frenchmen from my window. I live right next to a police station so they just came out and split them up then took them away, Would be pretty funny if it was just a silly scrap but one of them was bouncing the others head off the ground .

Hope it was over something important like what film will win our 50's countdown.

skype is the way to go. this thread has helped me think about how to do it as gently as i can
Gimme her e-mail address. I'll direct her to this thread.

I've already told ya before about tattoos... but that's not a bad tattoo idea.

Yeah it seems best to do it as soon as possible, but I didn't want to sabotage her first week at a new job. I'm going to ask her to skype tonight definitely not looking forward to this. She's been really good to me and stuck by hard times. But as you said it's not there anymore.

This other girl likes me but she hardly knows me.
I see..... ditch the woman who's stuck by you during hard times for a girl who hardly knows you.

Damn and I think you were the only one that liked me here.
I will take a leave of absence in my shame. I'll be back after this new girl dumps me - I predict I don't make it past next weekend.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Why would you cheat on your girlfriend in the first place?

Why would you cheat on your girlfriend in the first place?
He woke up smelling the other woman, like some werewolf in heat, and now he has to go find her (and do some Skype dumping).

Of course you have to be sure Foster.
but at the same time,he wouldnt be doing her any favours by staying
with her if hes not sure anymore,esp when his mind is with someone else.
also i think the distance will work in her favour afterwards.4 years is a long time,it will prob be good for her to be somewhere else with new friends that arnt tied to you. Best of luck

i love tattoos..but i dont think thats gonna translate well to a tattoo?
are you going to have the black surrounding it?