Lets Talk Football

Tools    

Excellent. I hope they enjoy it. I'm sure that won't be problem. Here's hoping they get more than three games. *fingers crossed*

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm not going to sit here and say we'll be hard to beat, but we'll definitely be hard to beat easily.

Form team in Europe, dontcha know?

The People's Republic of Clogher
I bet they'll have a great time Tatty. You should've gone too!
With my feet?

I've spent the last month following that bloody van around when it's gone from mechanic to mechanic, getting kitted out for the journey. I don't ever want to see it again!

My bets on the first group matches are down - hope you all have an enjoyable, and where pertinent profitable, tournament

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Made a casual bet for Portugal to win Euro (best profit - risk team). Supporting Italy, sadly they have never been this bad but as always they know how to play on the result, so if they can go through the groups I think they will go far.

I wish european football was more popular in the United States. It really is ALOT more exciting than the NFL, and the fans? Fugedaboudit, the fans are nuts! Even more than you see at a college football game in the states.

Made a casual bet for Portugal to win Euro (best profit - risk team). Supporting Italy, sadly they have never been this bad but as always they know how to play on the result, so if they can go through the groups I think they will go far.
Italy's best chance is their defence which, unlike most of the other main favourites, is actually pretty good and, depending on injuries, can play as a 3 or a 5, allowing for flexibility depending on the form of their attacking players.

I don't think there's much danger of any of the 'big' teams not getting through the groups. You'd have to be truly terrible to not make it or ridiculously unlucky. Unlucky almost to the point of negligence. So with England, it's possible.

And suddenly my 3-1 to France looks just a little more possible than it did at half-time

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
You can't go dueling gk body to body when in area, it's a foul. But that penalty for Romania was also meh so yea, guess they are even now.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
You can't go dueling gk body to body when in area, it's a foul. But that penalty for Romania was also meh so yea, guess they are even now.
You can't go dueling gk body to body when in GOAL area, and they were outside goal area!