Who would you like to work with?

Tools    

Who, in the entertainment industry, would you like to work with?

Me: Michael Keaton, Dan Aykroyd, Sigourney Weaver, Christina Ricci, Morgan Freeman, Seth Rogen, Kevin Smith, Sarah Silverman, Tim & Eric, Adam Sessler, and Morgan Webb.
Imogen Heap. But Taylor Swift beat me to it.

I would like to write a great screenplay, and be on location to change it if necessary. Hollywood seems to always do it so it better to be able to have input. Who Id want to work with is the Director - James Cameron. I would hate myself for choosing him afterward as hes a perfectionist & tyrant, but the education and experience would be beyond priceless. He is a genius.

I'd also like to be a screenwriter but I'd want to direct it too. The actors I'd want to work with are David Tennant, Jenna Coleman, Chris Pratt, Bill Murray, Jeff Goldblum and Amanda Seyfried. Edited by Christine Eng (
) and produced by Phil Collinson.

I had the same question that another poster asked...what do you mean by "work with"?

I think it would be hard to lump them all together, so I'm going to separate the different meanings for the questions and I will be including people who are no longer with us:

Actors I would like to ( or would have liked to have) acted with:

Jack Nicholson
Jessica Lange
Natalie Wood
Marilyn Monroe
Gene Hackman
Dustin Hoffman
Johnny Depp
Judy Garland
Jane Fonda
Denzel Washington
Tom Hanks
Al Pacino
Gene Kelly
James Garner
Elizabeth Taylor
Bette Midler
Sam Rockwell
Heath Ledger
Goldie Hawn

Actors I would like to (or would have liked to) direct:

Johnny Depp
Tony Curtis
Diane Keaton
Lily Tomlin
Marilyn Monroe
Robin Williams
Jason Bateman
Billy Bob Thornton
Jason Sudekis
Bill Hader
Gene Hackman
Kurt Russell
Eddie Murphy

Directors who I would want to be directed by:

Bob Fosse
Woody Allen
Gene Kelly
Sydney Pollack
Sidney Lumet
Ron Howard
Clint Eastwood
Billy Wilder
Jason Reitman

Directors:

Steven Spielberg

George Miller

Michael Mann

The Russo Brothers

James Gunn

Actors:

Gary Oldman

Ian McKellen

Emma Watson

Alicia Vikander

Christian Bale

Composers:

John Williams

Alan Silvestri

Hans Zimmer

Jackie Chan, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L Jackson, Quentin Tarantino, Morgan Freeman, Ryan Gosling, Jennifer Aniston

The person in the entertainment industry I want to work with most is Olivia Munn, because she's probably the easiest person in the industry to sleep with.

Neve Campbell, Steven Spielberg, Jodie Foster, Ben Affleck, Christopher Lloyd, Rory Culkin, Sylvester Stallone, Hugh Laurie, Sam Neil, Jim Carrey, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Chris Pratt and some other guys...