Game of Thrones, Season 6

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
The way Yoda describes this above is how I interpreted that scene in the show when I watched it. (I've read all the books but it was a few years ago now and I didn't remember specifics of Euron's book speech at all.) In the show it is precisely his statement that he knows the outside world better because he's traveled it that seems to capture everyone's enthusiasm and support over Yara.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Lets hurry up and put a sword through the Sparrow.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
A little underwhelming, but a decent episode.

Suspect's Reviews

Ditto on the underwhelming.

Benjen rescued bran like i predicted and the high sparrow didn't budge and it blew up in their face.
Major stuff that jaime lannister is banned from kings landing. And ironic after his whole speech about what do we do to people that try to tear us apart.. then their own son tears them apart.

the dany parts at the end were also really predictable... yeah she has the dothraki... yes she wants the iron throne. but it's a waste of time speech because she has no ships so it's not actionable right now.

We didn't see anything for jon snow, ramsey, either red preistess, mereen...

And most of all we got a huge chunk of time devoted to sam and the wildling. ehhh.
never been fond of those scenes. at least they got a cool sword out of it.

it's nice that arya will be leaving bravos finally

Just like another Stark, who is gonna help Arya? Probably someone other than Needle.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Interesting episode in all honesty. Flashbacks to Roberts Rebellion were interesting, also Benjen was well done in my opinion, maybe giving him some "mark" of the White Walkers would be even better, but that's just a minor nitpicking. Really not interested in Sam until he reaches Oldtown. Can't wait to see Blackfish.

The Adventure Starts Here!
What I liked about this episode is that all the separate stories are starting to feel as if they have left the gate and are now careening toward a massive ending (in that final short season we've heard about after this one). Suddenly, all the living Stark children are perking up and heading home (some, to reclaim their home and save Rickon, who's already there, poor guy).

Loved seeing Arya finally give up on that "a girl has no name" bit. Whether or not it suits some people in this universe, it never truly suited her. She learned some valuable lessons she'll probably need, but we all knew she was going to retrieve Needle and head back outta there at some point. Of course, she'll have Older Girl With No Name (But A Really Big Stick) on her tail for a while, but I think we all know how that's going to end.

I'm guessing Arya meets up with Nymeria at some point. You just don't leave a direwolf alive in these stories without bringing the poor thing back somehow. Whether or not Nymeria will have to sacrifice herself for Arya is another question, but they will meet again.

Am I the only one who dont think the storyline with tommen and the priesthood was set up well?
they just got friendly way too quickly,for no apparant reason really-and now hes some sort of a puppet doing everything hes told by him?
and i dont get why they didnt do what they did now when cercei was there?

also nice to have the dragons back eventhough i had to sit through yet another khaleesi speech. i hope she gets ahold of those boats soon.

Am I the only one who dont think the storyline with tommen and the priesthood was set up well?
I think we can give some credence to Marge having more pull on him than any other woman .

I'm looking for everyone not a Lannister getting got, setting up the Lannisters as the true evil "humans" for the series end game.

Though it was only for a second, i am so happy to see Aerys and i hope we'll see him more. We got Benjen finally and i think each episode in this season shows that we are very close to the final. Dany's part was really unnecessary because we've already seen that the Dothraki army follows her. Also I guess Cercei's trial by combat plan will fail.

yeah at the end,but they got friendly before that.im just not feeling it.

also im rooting for the lannisters so i cant support that lol...although im pretty sure the last season will be between them and khaleesi.

also theres so many ****ing people. i didnt even remember benjen and cant remember the guy in chains brought in to the red wedding guy. i only remember his face cos he was on Rome but i dont remember who hes supposed to be on GoT?

yeah at the end,but they got friendly before that.im just not feeling it.

also im rooting for the lannisters so i cant support that lol...although im pretty sure the last season will be between them and khaleesi.

also theres so many ****ing people. i didnt even remember benjen and cant remember the guy in chains brought in to the red wedding guy. i only remember his face cos he was on Rome but i dont remember who hes supposed to be on GoT?
The guy who got hitched at the Red Wedding.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Lets hurry up and put a sword through the Sparrow.
Best character in KL now, I'm rooting for the guy. Tommen is such a little pussy, cant wait till he loses his head, at least Joffrey was strong in terms of leadership.

Is this how Jon inherits the Iron Throne? KL is cleared out by the Faith with no one left with a claim besides Dany/Jon?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
This season is feeling like a sequel to season 3 when the war in the north was lost, pieces are moving again, the Starks return, the Blackfish and Tulleys, Umbers, Lannister armies into the "Frey" (literally I reckon).

Halfway thru last nights episode. Sams dad reminds me of Charles Widmore from LOST, Penelopes Dad that Desmond could never get the approval of. I dont like Sams Dad.

that is all.