Rank the Marvel Cinematic Universe Films

Tools    

Well in this case then no there is nothing really like it.
It's kind of neat how they are echoing the way things occurred in the formation of the "Marvel Universe" in the comic books... a character starts out as a sole entity, either in their own title or in an anthology title, then meets other characters, then eventually helps form or joins a team of headlining character (as in the case of the Avengers).

Sure, DC had beaten them to it by bringing characters together in both the Golden & Silver Ages, but one small difference that made Marvel unique was placing their characters in the real world (mostly in New York City) while DC had usually had their characters hailing from fictional cities.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm gonna say no, which is why so many studios are trying to replicate it.

Universal wants a Universal Movie Monster Universe with Dracula, Wolfman, The Mummy, etc.

We all know how poorly WB is handling the DC universe, hopefully that will change with Suicide Squad.

Suspect's Reviews

Madness is the emergency exit…
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Avengers
Captain America: Civil War
Iron Man
Captain America: The First Avenger
Ant-Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Thor
The Incredible Hulk
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Iron Man 2

This is tough.

1. Avengers
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
3. Winter Soldier
4. Civil War
5. First Avenger
6. Iron Man
7. Age of Ultron
8. Incredible Hulk
9. The Dark World
10. Ant Man
11. Iron Man 3
12. Thor
13. Iron Man 2

Civil War is tons of fun. hope you enjoy it has much as I did.
Youre not kidding. Im 1hr 45min into this and cannot believe the amount of quality. Ill be writing a lengthy review on this one.

The top 5 is pretty easy for me, but ranking the other ones is quite difficult. I'm glad I'm not the only one who would rank Iron Man 2 at the bottom of the list because most of my friends are defenders of that one.

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
3. The Avengers
4. Iron Man
5. Captain America: Civil War
6. Thor
7. Avengers: Age of Ultron
8. Captain America: The First Avenger
9. Ant Man
10. Iron Man 3
11. The Incredible Hulk
12. Thor: The Dark World
13. Iron Man 2

Captain America: Winter Soldier
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Avengers
Captain America: First Avenger
Ant-Man
Iron Man
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 3
Thor
Iron Man 2
Thor The Dark World

7. X-Men origins: Wolverine. A lot of people didn't like this movie, but I thought Liv was good as Victor and the ending was decent
He was amazing as Victor. What I liked about him was that he was like a grizzled old man, albeit in a youngish exterior; and the way he draws a smiley face on the bar counter with his claw.

I loved it, but not being a devotee I had no idea why people were so annoyed by it, particularly with regards to Deadpool.

I loved it, but not being a devotee I had no idea why people were so annoyed by it, particularly with regards to Deadpool.
I really liked Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson. He was easily the best part of that movie. The problem is that when they turned him into "Deadpool", it was really, really horrible and not remotely like the Deadpool people were expecting. Luckily the Deadpool movie set that right. (:

I really liked Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson. He was easily the best part of that movie. The problem is that when they turned him into "Deadpool", it was really, really horrible and not remotely like the Deadpool people were expecting. Luckily the Deadpool movie set that right. (:
Yeah, I can understand why it was so hated. I mean it was basically using a character for the story's benefit rather than the character's. It would annoy me too.

Like previously pointed out, they aren't leagues apart from each other in terms of quality. Some stand out more than others, but as a whole most of it range from bearable to decent entertainment, with a short few really good ones.

I tried my best here...

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Iron Man
The Guardians of the Galaxy
Thor
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Avengers
Iron Man 3
Ant-Man
The Incredible Hulk
Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man 2

Please hold your applause till after the me.
1. Captain America: Civil War
2. Iron Man
3. Avengers
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Captain America: Winter Soldier
6. Age of Ultron
7. Ant Man
8. Thor
9. Captain America: First Avenger
10. Iron Man 3
11. Thor: The Dark World
12. Iron Man 2
13. Incredible Hulk

Just 2 more years till I can add Black Panther to the top 5.

comfortzonemovies full and free
No one said Catwoman,which is Awesome!
-Free online movies you can watch at comfortzonemovies.com

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
1. Captain America: Civil War
2. Captain America: Winter Soldier
3. The Avengers
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Iron Man
6. Ant Man
7. Captain America: The First Avenger
8. Avengers: Age of Ultron