What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Writing a story and getting ready for spring break. Wu Who!! No school for a week.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Trying to figure out why I let them talk me into working overtime...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Writing straight from the mind without editing(sry if it starts to not make sense):

Taking a break from studying....god I haven't posted here for about 10 days other than to give a number on "rate the movie" or choose a film over another. And there still has to be another 20 some odd days left of this arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh Maybe I will go see Kill Bill 2 on opening day yeah that would work, then its back to studying chem again... ARGGGGGHHHH stupid chem, can't wait until its over. This Pizza has not taste, is it just me or does everything have no taste during great moments of anxiety, ugh, this tatse like dry wall.... I sure am hungry though. This is fun, kindda like what Nick Cage did in Adaptation...now can see why he did it... yes very theraputical...I have nothing to write, I have nothing to write, perhaps I should rest.... yes rest is good.

I should start becomming a REGULAR again on MOFO in about a month... yeah good plan... till then c you guys around.

Originally Posted by jrs
Leaving to play more of The Suffering on X-Box.
That game is sick, man. Just plain sick...and I love it!

Originally Posted by John McClane
Just writing a review for The Whole Ten Yards. Just saw it today. It's hilarious.
would love to read it..should see the movie this coming weekend

just finished making my "split president" avatar, no idea why i made it, but hey figured I needed a change.

I'm going to go watch Pulp Fiction for the god-knows-what-number time.

I have Finally got rid of the Keylog-Briss Virus on my computer.
Congrats!!! Hope noting bad became of it.

I'm getting rid to start a fun filled day.
1.Gut the grass at my grandma's house.
2.Take a shower then get hair cut.
3.Do some more yard work.
4.Go see The Punisher!!!!!!
5.Cut the grass at my house.
6.Take another shower.
7.Write a review for The Punisher.

I've just had my hair cut, and washed my car, and am now away to go out.

Just got back from The Punisher, it's excellent. Now starting a review for it. Expect it in my review thread late tonight or early tomorrow.

A system of cells interlinked
Just finished watching Vertigo (again ), about to watch Kill Bill....

_S

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Catching up on MoFo and writing a music concert report.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Welcome back, Keed-O.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."