Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Some Like It Hot (1959)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Raid 2

Typical Derekvinyard-core. The first part was terrible. I hardly managed to finish it. The fight scenes were very nice technically, but the movie lacked soul and heart many older kung fu/wuxia films have and was pretty boring. Hopefully, the sequel is much better, because if not, it will be a chore to sit through it - it's 2 and a half hours long.

dont know i need recommendation which movie should I watch today ? and it should be a comedy movie
only comedies ive ever laughed out loud from: Hot fuzz,Some like it hot,everybody loves mary and the hot chick.

the latter is incredibly stupid but i still laughed so..

There's Something About Mary? Or is it actually a movie called Everybody Loves Mary?
oh my god,YES theres something about mary
everybody loves raymond got mixed in there somehow

anywho: starting this

right now.
im assuming i`ll either love it or really hate it.

Hope it's good

Unregistered User
was this any good? looks interesting!
read quickly about it on wikipedia,bit off topic,but i find it kinda fascinating that when people who look for dangrous animals knowing they could get killed,actually get killed,they always kill the animal who did it afterwards.
In short, yes it was excellent, highly recommeded, much like everything from Herzog.