heroes that would make cool villains

Tools    

if exavier was a villain he would like be a master puppeteer controlling a lot of people with cerebro. heroes would be people with helmets like magneto. he would like a thousand or a million ordinary people chasing after the heroes with helmets like magento. sort of like a zombie horde only that they try to take helmets off rather than eat people

Batman

Sidney (Neve Campbell) from the Scream movies.

If they ever make Scream 5, I would love it if they found a way to make Sidney be the killer. Two of her relatives have already been killers. She's got the genes for it. I think it's possible.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sid.JPG
Views:	754
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	17772  

Wolverine would be the best villain ever!

Clint Eastwood's character in the Dollars trilogy.

if exavier was a villain he would like be a master puppeteer controlling a lot of people with cerebro. heroes would be people with helmets like magneto. he would like a thousand or a million ordinary people chasing after the heroes with helmets like magento. sort of like a zombie horde only that they try to take helmets off rather than eat people
Magneto is the hero as far as I'm concerned. Antiheroes are a lot more interesting I think it's true to say. You need a bit of shadow in there otherwise it's quite boring.

Conan the Barbarian suddenly sprung to mind. No idea why, but I think that works.

Someone that can stand toe to toe with the Hulk, AND can control the weather, AND is thousands of years a veteran warrior. Thor would scare the hell out of everyone.

Make a better place

whatever character Steven Seagal plays the man is untouchable, he would make a great villain

superman can be a villain now