Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I hope to see a good film from David Ayer cause I really wonder Suicide Squad.

Hey, I seen The Girl...good film too. It makes Hitch look creepy, not sure if he was really that creepy or not, but I think you might like that movie.
I really liked it.it seemed a bit superficial and could have gone deeper i thought,but at the same time thats how it was during those days.
i`d heard about this before,but didnt know it was that bad-proper creep!

Les liaisons dangereuses (1959)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

was this any good? looks interesting!
read quickly about it on wikipedia,bit off topic,but i find it kinda fascinating that when people who look for dangrous animals knowing they could get killed,actually get killed,they always kill the animal who did it afterwards.

was this any good? looks interesting!
read quickly about it on wikipedia,bit off topic,but i find it kinda fascinating that when people who look for dangrous animals knowing they could get killed,actually get killed,they always kill the animal who did it afterwards.
Its amazing, top ten documentary for me. Should probably be another spoiler tagged post though .

WARNING: "grizzly" spoilers below
A big thing is made about the animal being killed afterwards, and how Timothy wouldn't have approved of that btw
I may be very cynical but i heavily disagree with the almost saintlike view some have of him, i think he was very dumb and probably pretty unstable you see as much in the last videos shown in the documentary, Herzog never takes a side he narrates it but he only narrates what is actually happening on screen with a few straightforwardl opinions from in.

still sorry
thank you,i love animal documentaries-esp ones with a backstory like this.
I have never heard of the man before though,so i dont really have an opinion about him other than what i implied above.-
when you do something like that you need to be ready for the "consequences"

still sorry
thank you,i love animal documentaries-esp ones with a backstory like this.
I have never heard of the man before though,so i dont really have an opinion about him other than what i implied above.-
when you do something like that you need to be ready for the "consequences"
I'm fine with that,
WARNING: "grizzly man" spoilers below
but it wasn't just him that was killed it was also his innocent girlfriend that was scared of bears like any normal person, and he also knew that he should have left by this point like he did every year because it was entering the time when food was scarce for the bears and they became seriously dangerous, so basically he got himself, his girlfriend and a hungry bear killed for god knows what reason.

continuing grizzlyman
WARNING: spoilers below
oh wow..i assumed his girlfriend did the same work as him.i have backcountry fresh in mind aswell.thats really horrid!

i will defo have to watch it then. anyone know if its on HBO or any streaming sites like that?

continuing grizzlyman
oh wow..i assumed his girlfriend did the same work as him.i have backcountry fresh in mind aswell.thats really horrid!

i will defo have to watch it then. anyone know if its on HBO or any streaming sites like that?
WARNING: "grizzly man" spoilers below
His girlfriends family got a lot of abuse accusing her of being the reason the bears attacked because she was on her period, which first of all according to her mum wasn't true and even if it was that is a completely debunked myth. Truthfully Timothy was the reason them and the bear was killed, he knew he shouldn't be there at this time of year because the Bears food dried up yet he stayed a few extra weeks and ended up getting killed. The documentary shows how brutal nature is, he obviously thought he was one with the bears and that they'd never harm him but it is just as good as assuming a friend would never harm you, life is unpredictable unless we are talking about grizzly bears then life is very predictable and you just shouldn't hang around them at all especially not when you know they'll be hungry.

that is unfortunatly the kinda of idiotic discussion/accusation i could imagine would come from something like that. people can be so stupid at times.her poor family. and actually if she had been on her period,he would have known about it wouldnt he?so it doesnt make sense to me to blame her for it either way.

I'll see X-Men Apocalypse tonight. Actually i have not a big expectation but i think they fixed everything in days of future past and this movie should be very succesful

dont know i need recommendation which movie should I watch today ? and it should be a comedy movie