+1/-1 Survivor

Tools    

Nostromo, in order to be in this, you had to play in a regular Survivor before.

What Survivor game were you in if you remember?

I'm also really, really surprised you came in 5th place. I'm surprised Vicky was 6th.

I was seriously worried in the beginning that Suspect would play hard and try to win this. I guess he didn't care.
I actually did play in a Survivor a year or so back as 'MacGruber.' I don't remember a lot about it other than I was just goofing around

Why do you think he "unbanned" me, he wanted my help.
I did think having you back in the game might help me defeat the Camo/Miss Vicky alliance.

I did think having you back in the game might help me defeat the Camo/Miss Vicky alliance.
Im not mad now, I was miffed when you "banned" me. I was more freaking aggravated with trying to execute the +1/-2 or whichever and then having to redo everything because 1 or 2 posted at same time, OH BOY THAT WAS SPECIAL If we ever attempt this again we have to make some simple rules, cause that part sucked.

Thanks again everybody for playing the game. I'm happy that this actually worked out and people played it to the very end.

SC you should post the final results in the OP
I'll do that.

I also added +1/-1 Survivor Champion underneath my avatar since Survivor winners do that kind of thing.