MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

I think the hard, late slide was intentional, but I don't think it was the same as what Chase Utley or Chris Coghlan did last year. It looked like the intent was more to knock him down than to slide into his legs. I don't know. It was a pretty ugly affair either way.

The Braves just fired Fredi Gonzalez. The Braves are on pace to win 39 games.

Tims Max Scherzer vs Mikes Noah Syndergaard tonight. Curious how that will turn out.

Rougned Odor got an 8 game suspension, but hes appealing. Who knows then when it will start.

A system of cells interlinked
Tims Max Scherzer vs Mikes Noah Syndergaard tonight. Curious how that will turn out.

Rougned Odor got an 8 game suspension, but hes appealing. Who knows then when it will start.
Thor ftw!

Noah is pretty darn good, I must say.

Yeah he wont trade away Thor

Im glad to see Steven Matz is ok, hes been sterling other than his first 2 innings of the season.

Use the 14 or 7 Day Total feature in the Players section and you really know whose playing good now. The trick is to grab the one thats not just "streaking", and no I dont mean running around naked.

Not waiting for Martin to wake up any longer. He and Puig have pretty much toasted my AVG completely at this point. Time to move on before it's too late.

Make Believe Registered User
I agree, A lot of studs are duds this year. I gave up on Wainright. Dropped!

I dont regret dropping Tulo, and I dont regret not dropping Pujols. Hes starting to come alive this past week.

Just when Tim dropped Yan Gomes is when his bat turned around, thats just mean on karmas part

"This is what rock bottom looks like" - In regards to Harvey.

"Well...looks like the thumb is fractured." - In regards to Josh Reddick.

Not what I wanted to wake up to!

I'm pondering whether or not to make another futile trade offer to Mike for Polanco. But I probably shouldn't, because I can't think rationally about that dude any more.

He is a big hitter for me, and I just lost a guy...Will be hard for me to make a move with Polanco, especially noting the state of my offense stats right now...