Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Project Almanac 3.5/5 (How do you do the cool popcorn things?)

Really good time travelling movie with the POV twist. Kind of fresh take on things however there were a LOT of plot holes. Those aside it was a great film.

Project Almanac 3.5/5 (How do you do the cool popcorn things?)

Really good time travelling movie with the POV twist. Kind of fresh take on things however there were a LOT of plot holes. Those aside it was a great film.
[rating*]3.5[/rating*]

Without the asterisks, can use whole numbers or .5s to do halves

Master of My Domain
Hey cool, Gideon used some popcorn boxes.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Whose Life Is It Anyway? - 6/10

I thought the theme was great, but that the acting wasn't too good. Even when Dreyfus had a few good lines in the court-room scene, I think his acting was lousy. I couldn't tell him from "Jaws" - overly sarcastic, quick-speech movements to show how smart he is. It seemed like he only had two different things to say - death, or the silly jokes of a quadriplegic making the baseball team or other physical activity that was impossible. But, it's a great theme. I think it's so silly that suicide is illegal in this country. Even if we have no freedom, I'd think your flesh, the one and only thing you own, should be your choice.

The Nice Guys (2016)

A highly enjoyable film that totally fits in with my personal preferences and which demonstrates some glimpses of comical genius. Russel Crowe and especially Ryan Gosling are also fantastic. A must see for those who are in the mood for a '70s style neo-noir/comedy mash-up!

The Nice Guys (2016)

A highly enjoyable film that totally fits in with my personal preferences and which demonstrates some glimpses of comical genius. Russel Crowe and especially Ryan Gosling are also fantastic. A must see for those who are in the mood for a '70s style neo-noir/comedy mash-up!

I am glad you liked it! I am looking forward to this movie!

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Quiet Man*

So glad I decided to revisit this one! A joyous tribute to Ford's homeland.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

I'm not usually one for super hero movies, but I am one for anti hero movies apparently

While I went into this not expecting much other than a few assured laughs (via the red band trailer) I was pleasantly surprised by this. Ryan Reynolds is not an actor I would say I like or dislike, in fact I'm only really familiar with his earlier filmography, and was aware he played Wade Wilson in the Wolverine movies (which kind of makes sense as to why they cast him in this incarnation, continuity achieved!) But this movie was so fun, the humor is spot on and Ryan Reynolds actually nails the delivery, the action sequences are well done and have some nice variation. And the supporting cast was awesome and really helped shape how the story was told. Also, it's the best Stan Lee cameo in history.

Madness is the emergency exit…
Night Tide (1961)

This beautiful moody gem of early 60s comes with a quite serious & psychologically twisted "Killer Mermaid" story, starring a young & innocent Dennis Hopper and the stunning Linda Lawson. At times the camera work & the tone of the film kinda reminded me of Carnival of Souls (1962)!

The Faith of Anna Waters aka The Offering (2016)

Overstuffed story with excessive plot points & holes that tried to be too many things at a time...let's say The Conjuring meets an Asian curse film in a bad way

Wild (2014)

Welcome to the human race...
Russian Ark -

Kind of wishing I hadn't already used the "not enough cuts" line on Victoria the other day.

Room - 8.5/10
Hitman: agent 47 - 10/10
Creed - 7.5/10
Deadpool - 10/10

Fury 9/10
The Wolf of Wall Street 9/10