Screw You Guys, I'm Going to Commentate South Park with Swan!

Tools    

The hilarious title was completely Swans idea as most would have guessed, I actually asked him to start the thread because of the title. Anyway me and Swan are planning on Comentatting South Park Episodes, just like the other Commentaries, if anyone is interested they can join in. Unless its Miss Vicky

I hate South Park, but I should join just to rain on your parade.
. I always thought the smallest size was invisible . Just like the title that part was Swans doing as you'd expect

DAMN YOU SWAN!!!!!

Master of My Domain
Hey, what happened to this thread?

Hey, what happened to this thread?
Dunno, we've talked about it a few times but we've never actually done one. Would be up for one with him whenever, you as well if you could.

Master of My Domain
Dunno, we've talked about it a few times but we've never actually done one. Would be up for one with him whenever, you as well if you could.
I'd love to join. It's why I brought this thread up.
Gee, that one year ago Camo, ay
Yeah, total noob huh?

I've never watched South Park.

Master of My Domain
Yeah whenever then mate, kinda want Swan in the first commentary to christen the thread with me though .
Of course we need Swan. Now where is that dude?

Master of My Domain
Congrats on wasting 21 years of your life. Go and check it out as quick as you can.

Commentaries are not the place to start then tbh. Not sure if you'll like it or not but you'd be better seeing what you think of the show yourself first imo.

Commentaries are not the place to start then tbh. Not sure if you'll like it or not but you'd be better seeing what you think of the show yourself first imo.
Yeah, I definitely won't consider joining in unless I do watch at least some of it.

Yeah, I definitely won't consider joining in unless I do watch at least some of it.
Try it. Season 3 or 4 to 12 is the peak for me. I really like the first two seasons but i think it is a completely different show from 3 or 4 on.

Master of My Domain
Any particular episode or season you think we should start with?
Season 11-ish onward is a bit unknown ground for me (except for the popular episodes) so anything before that is fine with me.