The Avatar Thread

Tools    

I love the light-saber's avatars that Rodent made, it would be kind of cute that all the forum had them. Shame I'm not that into StarWars, and that green is already taken .

I was rewatching HIMYM and I saw a reference to Mrs Doubtfire, that movie rauld have an avatar from, I looked it up and then find out that old lady was Robin Williams. Then I watched Barney and I recognise it.

Originally Posted by Omnizoa
I'll have a new one in another day or so. It's still being worked on.
All done.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	heartbreakerstudios [web optimized] [final illust].jpg
Views:	1252
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	25368  

You could try and pay him money and he wouldnt use that. Im sure he'll use it to brag in the baseball league though

Rodent do you have any way to brighten Kong in my av? If its an ordeal or anything please dont bother.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Y'all have probably noticed, but I forgot this thread was around
Anyway, I've switched from Jessica Harper to Sean Young in Blade Runner. I'm going to buy a load of posters for when I head off to uni to make my room seem more homely and I'm probably going to buy this photo in poster form, most likely in colour! There's a still from Howl's Moving Castle I may buy, and obviously a Suspiria poster, too!

I was going to buy a Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! poster, because it's so very retro and vintage, but the main woman's boobs are far too gigantic and take up most of the frame, so that's a no
I'm not sure what other film posters I want to buy, maybe some Star Wars ones though, I've always adored their posters.

This is about as good as I could get it. Kong being black furred makes it hard to pick out a lot of detail. I layered the image so I could do the background and Kong separately.

Before:

After:

Rodent, thank you very much!!!! I really appreciate it! Anything I can ever do for you, just let me know.

I found another cool X-Wing animation... so I made this if anyone wants it... I made a banner as well in the banner thread.

SC has PM and Profile Comments off... so putting these here.

SC Police.

The MoPo.

I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this. I am kinda shocked that you made this for me. Thank you. I put it on ('cause I was already kinda getting tired of Ryan Gosling Elf.)