MLB Thread

Tools    

Brimming with rififi!
Hello, cinephiles.

Any baseball fans here? If so, which Major League teams are your favorites? My favorites are Cleveland and Pittsburgh -- I live smack in between both cities. I also follow the Mariners as I grew up on the west coast watching them.

I'm disappointed the Indians got routed by the the faltering Astros tonight. Kluber completely imploded in the third inning. Though, the game wasn't a complete loss. Jose Ramirez undoubtedly had the best slide at second of the season:

I've always wondered why there wasn't a general MLB thread here. Does everyone just discuss it in the Fantasy Baseball threads?

Will probably join in with this some because i've been getting into baseball over the past few years. The only major North American sport team i support are the Boston Celtics, so like football i usually just go for the teams with players i like. Thing is i haven't really wrapped my head around the current league because i focused mostly on the history of the sport, my favourite player right now is Clayton Kershaw so probably the Dodgers but i don't actually support them. For whatever reason i've always been more into pitchers.

I just posted that Twitter feed in the Fantasy Baseball thread. Altuve is #1 overall right now.

Brimming with rififi!
I just posted that Twitter feed in the Fantasy Baseball thread. Altuve is #1 overall right now.
He's a heck of a player with a great underdog story to boot.

Yeah, we usually just post in the fantasy baseball Regular Season thread, but it's fine to have this too if you just want baseball talk without wading through the fantasy stuff. We might get a split in where stuff gets posted, though.

Brimming with rififi!
Yeah, we usually just post in the fantasy baseball Regular Season thread, but it's fine to have this too if you just want baseball talk without wading through the fantasy stuff. We might get a split in where stuff gets posted, though.
Ah. I have yet to get into fantasy baseball, or fantasy sports of any kind, due to my highly economized schedule, so I never thought to look there. We'll see how this goes.

Ah. I have yet to get into fantasy baseball, or fantasy sports of any kind, due to my highly economized schedule, so I never thought to look there. We'll see how this goes.
Heres a link to the thread. Guys please, we'd love for you all to come in and talk ball whenever you want

http://www.movieforums.com/community...74#post1510874

Im a Tampa Bay Rays fan.

A system of cells interlinked
Let's go Red Sox!